Reviews for Letter to Weird Witch
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hi pooja! *waves* sorry, you talked to me for like, 5 minutes in the common room at the D/G forum... I thought I would check out your writing. I liked this one, I know it was older and some of the grammer and spelling were off but the story was good, a little rushed but good.
MysteryNoName chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
love it!
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well, this has great promise but there are some things. Like using the letter u for the word you. That's annoying. I like the plot and the writing is pretty good but the spelling mistakes and capitalization stuff annoys me (like one sentence you put "Your Quill" and quill shouldn't be capitalized and the next sentence you didn't capitalize the word i. You spelt Gryffindor wrong and ff has screwed up the apostrophe's and just put big black boxes which makes it difficult to read. I would reccomend editing and re-uploading it after a good look over it.

However I still enjoyed it. Cute and enjoyable.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was nice! I like this pairing entirely too much not to leave a review!

And Ginny and Draco were sooo in character. I hate it when they're all OOC, actually(doesn't mean I won't read such a fic occasionally)!

Great story!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was quite cute :) I didn't really understand why you put 'u' instead of 'you', but overwise this was a nice little one-shot!
LauraZabini chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
good one-shot!

i wonder if draco knew that ginny wrote to the weird-witch (yah, i think she was called something like that :D)...

haha, my name is in your story *grin* lol.

could you read & review more of my stories? they're all DGs. i'd love to know what you think of them!

great job with your writing, keep it up!
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
aw lol gr8 fic
Trigiani Blue chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
it was good, i like the idea. yes i know i've got *awesome* review XD chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
capatilize your "I"s and write out "you" instead of "u". otherwise, good plotline.
BlahBabe chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I think it was ok. Nice job!