Reviews for Quality Time
RaquellaRose chapter 44 . 10/1/2011
Wow. I've read the whole story today! It is amazing! I love Rikku and Gippal, and you captured them so well! When you can, you should update! Cuz i would be so very very happy!

Your are so freaking awesome!

~RaquellaRose~
BlackElement7 chapter 44 . 3/22/2010
Gah. They've got so many PROBLEMS. It's aggravating to watch Rikku and Gippal tear themselves apart over something that's really not a problem... Great job!
Harmonic Wisp chapter 44 . 10/13/2009
You know I was fighting with myself for a few minutes, trying to decide on whether or not I should go back and review all 44 chapters individually? And then I realized as much as you deserved it (rightfully so), I decided to do that a little later.

Probably when I reread a few of your chapters to giggle at them again. Did I mention how enjoyable this story has been so far? Especially the pacing, oh how I -adored- the pacing of this. From start to finish you give them a physically intimate relationship that just feels altogether.. right for them. But they lack the -understanding- and the -trust- needed to make their relationship strong and official in a metaphysical/emotional way. And that's where the story comes in. There's an absolute closeness to them but they're both too bullheaded to get passed that. Thus how difficult it is for either of them to a catch a break in this rather odd scenario they've set up for themselves.

Which, now that I think about it, is like a deep contrast to Yuna and Tidus' relationship. From what I can gauge from our ex-summoner and her guardian, they're likely to be the complete opposite from our al bhed couple - heavy in trust and understanding but rather shy with the intimate stuff.. at least for the moment.

We -know- that they're going to get together in the end, but what I'm absolutely interested in is how they manage to get there. Thus far you've made the journey humorous and giggle friendly. I honestly can't wait for more!

On a side note I'm rather curious - just how many al bhed go about with an eye patch on? When that comes to mind, I'm almost a little surprised that none of the crime syndicate leaders have recognized Gippal at all. But then again the tattoo designs are probably too eye catching for any of them to really take a look and think.
Cdabryhea chapter 44 . 6/20/2009
yay! new chappie. i loved it. i really hope things get better between them soon.

please update soon. :)
Miesie-chan chapter 44 . 6/20/2009
aww I liked it

can't wait for next chapp
Cdabryhea chapter 43 . 6/15/2009
WOW! really awesome chapter. Rikku is amazing, tormenting Gippal like . So can't wait for the next chappie. please update soon. :)
JingYee chapter 43 . 6/15/2009
Update again soon! and good job again on this chappie. :)
Dr. Mario Xavier Cervantes chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
From The begginnig i couldn't really tell what was going to happen. I had to wait for the juicy parts, i might have even got a boner for a little while lol. the events were great. one question though, where were they? Overall it was a great story.

WE NEED MORE!
Miesie-chan chapter 43 . 6/13/2009
yay new chappie~

"distract the others and go. Instead, he had been the one distracted."

haha Poor gippal xP

can't wait for next chappie~
JenovaJuice97 chapter 43 . 6/13/2009
ahh poor gippal..go rikku..in the idea of paine rikku got respect points
Little Blue Fairy chapter 42 . 6/12/2009
I have read some of your material before, a few stories at the least. This is your best work that I have read from you and I am a picky reader. I hate when couples hook up right away, start having feelings with no reason, or having to read a story that has parts that do not contribute to the story as a whole. That being said I find none of that in this story. I hope that you will keep on thinking of new chapters, but I know that it can be hard to post something that you do not feel is complete.

C
AndSheWasBeautiful chapter 42 . 5/28/2009
So, I've read this story from the very beginning, and I'm so excited for the next few chapters!

You write Gippal perfectly, cocky, arrogant, yet you still manage to prove how attracted his is to Rikku. And you write Rikku so naturally, peppy when she needs to be, but you show her confusion over Gippal sometimes, perfectly.

I also enjoyed how you write Tidus! Lol, yup, just how I imagined he would be after he came back and discovered Rikku and Gippal acting stupid aruond each other- like an annoying big brother who reads your diary! Hee hee, you write Cid cunningly, which he is, frankly, after reading this story!

I really encourage you to keep this up, and update soon, because the suspense is killing me, I'm bursting to read more Rikku/Gippal goodness!

Btw, I think your idea for interludes is defintly intelligent. Give you a little time to get the full work out, ya know?

Well, toodle pip, and whatever. YOU ROCK!

xx Caitlin
AmazonTurk chapter 42 . 4/24/2009
What are the chances they're the same Zodiac sign? I mean, seriously, they are too much alike and too stubbon. I bet they are both Taurus. *evil glare* Butt heads constantly, stubborn, egotistical. Yep, that's gotta be it. They need more LOVE! :) Lovely update, can't wait for the next one!

DOOM!
Mandy I Am chapter 42 . 4/24/2009
I love Rikku's love/hate feelings towards Gippal. One can clearly see that even though she'd love to bash his head in, she deeply loves him. They're both very stubborn.

You're still doing a great job with the story and I enjoy reading.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 42 . 4/23/2009
...to short...its funny how they know each others sizes