Reviews for 6ft under
spnMom chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
This was a really good chapter with a creepy ending... but I believe you mentioned during the last chapter that the girl lived in Baltimore, MD. Then, after Sam was taken Dean researched for a while, and arrived at Bobby's house 2 hours later. Bobby is in South Dakota. That is a very, very long way away; like it would take an entire day to drive there... Maybe you could pick somewhere in South Dakota for the girl's address. Just a suggestion, the story is good though.
EmptySpaces11 chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
REALLY GOOD.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 13 . 10/26/2007
Really good ending. I really liked this story and for a moment I really thought Sam was dead. Great great idea for a story.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 12 . 10/26/2007
omg really short but that was all it took. I feel like crying. Great great short chapter.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 11 . 10/26/2007
Wow that is so ziombie like. It's awesome. Great great chapter. I really liked this one though how could Bobby possibly draw a devil's trap in salt and the demon would notice until too late. Oh well great.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 10 . 10/26/2007
Interesting though I knew she was the demon immediately. Really great.
GotTheShining chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
who is Olivia and how was the deal broken?
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
Another rockin updates like always, can't wait till the next one. I forgot or just don't know who is Olivia?

~Alex
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
well, dang. That wasn't a nice place to stop.
victorwebsterx chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
I need more.I love limp please start typing!
flamingo69 chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
Wow - a ton of updates in one day! Thanx for that! This story is moving along great - can't wait to see what happens next!
MzPink chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
awesome,please update soon!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 9 . 10/24/2007
Another rockin update like always, can't wait till the next one.

~Alex
sweetysmart0505 chapter 9 . 10/24/2007
Good idea with the vision. But BTW there are many many demons in the supernatural demon that have bodies of their own. They are usually the more pwoerful ones. The ones that possess people are weak possossor demons. Its noyt uncommon for a demon to not possess people. Just thought you may want to know. Good job on it anyway. more...
sweetysmart0505 chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
ZGlad you finally got another one. Out really good. Keep going.