Reviews for Resurrection, Reconstruction, and Redemption
I loved this. The interaction between Tony and Steve was beautiful. I also think that your characterizarion Tony here is perfect. Well done :)
Lillyanna333 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
I came here and said "It's too long"
While reading I said "It's too short"
Finally I can say "It was so damn good, man! I can't believe it!"

Take care :D
Anjiera-sama chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
I can't believe this only has Reviews: 45 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 10. Lol. Beautiful. Absolutely precious. My bladder is begging for me to pee but i still continued reading. I'll end this review now cos i gotta pee. Good job. ;)
Kyle chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I just finished reading Civil War and as I was browsing through Tumblr to find people with similar feels, I stumbled into this marvelous work. This fic is a perfect follow-up after reading Civil War.

Thank you so much for this. 3
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is my very favorite fic on AO3 and I'm really glad I found it here. :)
oceanredwhite chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
this is the best post- civil war story I've EVER READ. Intense, well-written, action and emotion in the right moments in the plot. A grea work. My congratulations.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
This was sooo good. SosoSO good. I've been reading your stories here, AO3, lj, and... well, everywhere, and you guys are really awesome writers.
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i just read the first chapter... and i think that my studying will have to wait... xD
Gabby chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
I loved! Winter Soldier and Sam were simply amazingly well written. You had their personalities perfect, but i was just slightly confused about Bucky's age. Wasnt he found when he was around 20, and then spent 15 years as a Soviot Assasian? Oh well, minor detail

Again, just simply amazing. Thank you!
Berylia-Crystalia chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
This fic was amazing. I can't thank you enough for it.
taraxacum.officinalis chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
Hello,

I've read this fic with passion. It's just perfect. The just proportions of angst, humour, pitch, romance, drama, and all...

I'm in love with your perfect charachterization of Tony and Steve.

So much in fact than I spook from your fic to the other fangirl who love Steve and Tony together in the french fandom, she loved your fic too. I would like to translate it, and she will the beta.

Can we have your permission?
Azarael chapter 13 . 7/12/2011
Wow. Juust... wow. This was obscenely well written, with an absurdly good portrayal of Tony and his struggles throughout all this, and an excellent plotline and flow. I would definitely pay to have this as an actual comic.
I.Am.Cheese.And.Cheese.Is.Me chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
wow awesome :D :D :D
Patrykowski chapter 13 . 5/19/2011
So, as opposed to writing a review for each phenomenal chapter, I am going to attempt leaving the most affluent and apt interpretation possible.

For one, I love, love, LOVE the beginning portion that explains the title. Unfortunately, I feel many would not appropriate the opening definitions as you so fittingly provided them. I, however, am from South Carolina - a state so wrought with rich history from the American Civil War that it feels the need to engrave its fine points into the brains of all its residents; thus, these definitions hit home to me and helped me appreciate the title of this story SO much more. The title, in and of itself, encompasses Tony and Steve on an emotional level, as well as on a warring and physical level that could be used to describe the entire "Civil War" limited series. So, simply for the title, MAJOR props.

Second on my list is my obligation to praise you as much as words permit on your depiction of each characters' own personal turmoil. While it would be relatively easy to tackle the emotions of Tony and Steve respectively, I imagine it would be no small feat to flawlessly capture the emotional investment made by every character present - even Nick Fury (though I'm not quite sure his would equate with "emotional" rather than mental, lol). Furthermore, you were able to so eloquently present each particular internal or external conflict with each person's feelings or thoughts, and I honestly FELT for each one. The tension was palpable between the Mighty and New Avengers, and you did an amazing job with keeping it ever-present yet tolerable and moderate. How you did so is testament to your writing prowess.

The Extremis. God, where to begin. I, myself, am new to the Marvel-verse, not well-versed in it though eager to learn. There were a few times I needed to Wiki something, though it was never REALLY essential - I mostly blame my over-eagerness to absorb all-things-Avengers; nonetheless, the Extremis subplot was INCREDIBLE. I haven't bothered reading the previous reviews, so I have no idea what others think, but I know that I was infatuated with it. I'm not sure if I give credit to Marvel or to you for making the Extremis seem so awesomely badass yet irritatingly destructive, but, either way, you brought it to life in this story.

I could blame this on my lack of Marvel knowledge, but I could hardly tell that this story DIDN'T happen. I mean, it is so well entwined with the actual Civil War storyline (from what I can tell) that I had a hard time weeding out what was real and what was invented. That, my friend, is always the truest and greatest sign of a veritably gifted writer and storyteller.

Finally, I'd like to say that because of this story, I can't NOT notice Cap/Iron Man moments. I recently stumbled across "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes," and every interaction between Steve and Tony makes me swoon a little. I kept expecting them to admit feelings for one another, despite the fact I knew it wouldn't happen. For that, I blame you :p.

I'll wrap this up now, as I feel I have rambled somewhat. I just couldn't leave this story without leaving a review, because, as a fellow writer, I know how much a good review helps. Like you say, love is our payment, so here's a hefty donation.

I am off to read the rest of this mini-series, so expect more reviews most likely similar to this one.

Cheers!

-Patrick
Kaysie chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
I do not generally read this sort of thing but this was an excellent story! It was very well written and (non-cannon pairings aside) true to character. I enjoyed how Peter was portrayed especially. Thank you for a highly enjoyable story! Good job!

Kaysie