Reviews for The Griffin and the Dragon
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 22 . 7/22
What a nice story you've written. Thanks for sharing it here.
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 7/5
Wonderful story. Well done.
kelpie169 chapter 22 . 6/16
Hey darlin! So I've devoured this story in the last day and I...just no words. This is such an amazing fic and I honestly have no idea why it doesn't have more reviews. I love it so much! So thank you for such an amazing read. :D
This story is chalk-full of malapropisms. It distracts the reading.
Maryam99 chapter 21 . 4/5
Oh you killed him. I had a feeling you would do that since the beginning but I feel sad nonetheless. I like Draco's character and his relationship with Hermione. This story should have infinitely more reviews.
Landre chapter 22 . 2/7
That was awesome. I was crying in the end and the relationship between draco and Snape was just so beautiful. Thanks so much
Wow...this book is incredible...I've been holding in my tears for the last 3 or 4 chapters but the dams just broke and I'm crying buckets now...Wonderful story!
weasleyey chapter 22 . 1/14
JFC I was right and just so you know you absolutely broke me in that last scene amazing work. You know, this fic in general blew my mind. You managed to stray on the line of "agh what a cliché" while also hitting the "oh dear these are actual tears coming from my eyes". A job well done, what with the characterization and the general plot design. It was hard to guess what would happen next, which is always a good quality. :)
weasleyey chapter 20 . 1/14
This is the worst thing ever cause Alan Rickman died today and you haven't revealed if the Snape I actually like is alive and then your authors note brought it up and to sum it up I'm very sad
SkySeven chapter 22 . 1/11
This is one of the top 10 Dramione stories in the fandom.

Amazing. I absolutely adored it.
shreyaGranger chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
UGH THE FEELS
Shreyagranger chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
ARGHAHABDJNSKSBSJNZJSHIEDBGNZBVDJGDN EHF S FEELS
AnimeNCISNeko chapter 22 . 8/3/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic! The way you kept each person in character as well as how you created an extraordinary plot was amazing. Honestly, I just want to say thanks for this and I hope to read more of your fanfics in the future :)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/18/2015
This was lovely to read, thank you!
corvusdraconis chapter 22 . 1/31/2015
A story full of both happiness and sorrow. I'm more of a happier ending fan, but I did enjoy the story. Thank you for sharing it.