Reviews for The Griffin and the Dragon
coffee-addicted chapter 13 . 7/31
That was really sweet in the end, I love your story.
coffee-addicted chapter 3 . 7/30
I am dying here! You've combined everything I love about Harry Potter together, better yet, everyone: alive Snape, Draco and Hermione! I had to comment before I kept on reading.
Hi, just wanted to say that I've only read up to chapter six and am really enjoying the storyline and character development. A couple of minor grievances: the use of the phrase "backpeddled". You use it too often. Three time in only twice as many chapters is too much. Maybe a few times in the whole entirety would be enough. Second: the use of the word "anyways". It is never "anyways", it is always "anyway". NO "s" at the end. Also, a few grammatical errors, spelling mostly, but otherwise pretty well formulated. Will continue on this journey to see where our characters end up!
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Keep writing!
TJ chapter 22 . 5/17
Brilliant!
borealisrosa chapter 2 . 5/16
This is so intriguing so far! I really enjoy the way you've set the story up.
CristalyFaV chapter 12 . 5/16
what country are you from? Those Spanish translations are wicked!:)
SkyeMoor chapter 17 . 4/11
Beautiful ending to the chapter.
Nina chapter 22 . 1/19
BeAutiful! I loved every second of it 333333 thank you!
Luc fr Draco chapter 22 . 1/18
That was a beautiful story ,couldn't hav been better
Luv fr Draco chapter 8 . 1/16
I love this storie.*sighes*
Luv fr Draco chapter 5 . 1/16
Omygodthatwasamazing!(pauses wiezing)I LOVED it!
Marie Nottleson chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
You are such an incredible writer that no matter how many times I reread your story, it still makes me sob. Your writing style is so wonderfully unique, and your story line manages to be almost intimate in pace, while still keeping up with the actual books as well. I love the change of ending too; it killed me that in The Deathly Hallows, Hogwarts was party destroyed, so I loved your change of scenery. And thank you for not killing Fred! Although I may never forgive you for letting Hagrid die (he never deserved it). But overall, you wrote an amazing story. Thank you so, so much for sharing your talent with us 3
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
Oh my god. This was an absolute masterpiece. I am so happy that I found this fanfiction! This is by far the best Dramione fanfiction I have ever read. Everything made sense, the transitions were smooth, and everything made sense! Even Hermione's wandless magic abilities! This is - I can't even begin how amazing this book was. The only thing that I disliked was the animagus forms of Hermione and Draco. Wouldn't a Patronus and an Animagus be the same thing? I mean, Professor McGonagall's animagus is a cat, and that's what her Patronus is too. It just makes sense. But that didn't take away from the book at all, I'm just saying. The story was perfection and I am so pleased to have discovered it! I love how you didn't take away the element of excitement or fear from the actual books by JKR, I legitimately felt pure excitement at points, liked during the battle at the Malfoy Manor. And your humor was incredible too. It feels like JKR was actually writing this at points. And how you didn't destroy the Romione ship like I see so many people do. Yes you killed off Ron, but Hermione still had feelings for him after death. But she managed to move on from them versus if they had just broken up. And did you come up with the things like Dragon Cuffs and other things like that? That is pure genius. You are amazing, and you should never stop writing. Much love, Elise XOXO
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ERMERGERD!