Reviews for The Griffin and the Dragon
corvusdraconis chapter 22 . 1/31
A story full of both happiness and sorrow. I'm more of a happier ending fan, but I did enjoy the story. Thank you for sharing it.
Potterheadwwk chapter 22 . 1/19
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH 3 It's one of the best love stories I've ever read!
Luna lovewall chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
This fanfic made me speechless. I LOVE it. It really spoke to my heart and change my views on the world. Well done
Luna lovewall chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Moody died in Half-Blood Prince
moonlyt90 chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
Wow...truly amazing that a first time author wrote so well... So different from the usual dramiones... Loved it!
lizard3731 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Draco should have no idea who Popeye is, since he's a pureblood wizard who's presumably never watched t.v.
lizard3731 chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
I'm enjoying your story; it's quite good. You should look up the definition of "vile." You used it when you meant "vial."
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
I can count on one hand the number of fanfictions that have made me cry, and for that I thank you.
iCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
A very lovely, and delightful read. This could be a real hardcover book, which what I felt like I was reading. Great job!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Best freaking dramione ever! BEST F*CKING story!
Sowmya chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
After a long month spent on brewing polyjuice potion, its if no use now eh?! Hmmmm bad!
But plot is definitely going good... :-)
Chieri Sono chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
...wait, what was I gonna say again? Erm, that's right! When Sirius transformed, there never was a blinding light, so I'm curious as to why Hermione has it.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I think because the story is so interesting, the readers forget to review. Honestly, I robotically click the 'next' button for the next chapter. It never crosses my mind to review, all that is in my head is to read on. Fact. Intrigued, Cherry
Katherine Janise chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
An absolute beautiful story. It had me on the edge at most times and yet had me smiling at the happiness going on. Thank you for writing an absolutely beautiful story.
Norma chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Voldemort comitting rape? Lol that's definitely a new one. The plot proved itself to be really good. I loved the ending btw. Thanks for sharing.