Reviews for The Griffin and the Dragon
Nina chapter 22 . 1/19
BeAutiful! I loved every second of it 333333 thank you!
Luc fr Draco chapter 22 . 1/18
That was a beautiful story ,couldn't hav been better
Luv fr Draco chapter 8 . 1/16
I love this storie.*sighes*
Luv fr Draco chapter 5 . 1/16
Omygodthatwasamazing!(pauses wiezing)I LOVED it!
Marie Nottleson chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
You are such an incredible writer that no matter how many times I reread your story, it still makes me sob. Your writing style is so wonderfully unique, and your story line manages to be almost intimate in pace, while still keeping up with the actual books as well. I love the change of ending too; it killed me that in The Deathly Hallows, Hogwarts was party destroyed, so I loved your change of scenery. And thank you for not killing Fred! Although I may never forgive you for letting Hagrid die (he never deserved it). But overall, you wrote an amazing story. Thank you so, so much for sharing your talent with us 3
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
Oh my god. This was an absolute masterpiece. I am so happy that I found this fanfiction! This is by far the best Dramione fanfiction I have ever read. Everything made sense, the transitions were smooth, and everything made sense! Even Hermione's wandless magic abilities! This is - I can't even begin how amazing this book was. The only thing that I disliked was the animagus forms of Hermione and Draco. Wouldn't a Patronus and an Animagus be the same thing? I mean, Professor McGonagall's animagus is a cat, and that's what her Patronus is too. It just makes sense. But that didn't take away from the book at all, I'm just saying. The story was perfection and I am so pleased to have discovered it! I love how you didn't take away the element of excitement or fear from the actual books by JKR, I legitimately felt pure excitement at points, liked during the battle at the Malfoy Manor. And your humor was incredible too. It feels like JKR was actually writing this at points. And how you didn't destroy the Romione ship like I see so many people do. Yes you killed off Ron, but Hermione still had feelings for him after death. But she managed to move on from them versus if they had just broken up. And did you come up with the things like Dragon Cuffs and other things like that? That is pure genius. You are amazing, and you should never stop writing. Much love, Elise XOXO
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ERMERGERD!
Amazing chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
Wow. Just wow. This is by far the best DRAMIONE fanfiction I have ever read. I noticed that you used elements from the books rather than the movies (maybe a mix of both) and that is just amazing. I hate reading HP fanfictions where it's based off of just the movies. If you ask me, the movies only show half of what's really happening. Like Peeves for example. Where was he?
I also really love that you didn't completely destroy the ROMIONE ship. Yes, you killed Ron, but honestly, I like the fact that you did. I love Ron as a character and all, don't get me wrong, but I like that Hermione doesn't have that struggle to have to choose between Draco and Ron like I see in so many fanfictions. Those fanfictions always sort of destroy ROMIONE, usually by making Hermione fall head over heels for Draco, when really there wasn't a lot of reason to fall in love with Draco. Here there is a reason. First of all, I love the time sequence. I like that they didn't find all of the horcruxes instantly and that it's taking a few years, like I assumed that it would.
But the one thing that I don't really appreciate is the fact that Draco hates Lucius and that Lucius is threatening Narcissa. Although since it's been 6 years since then, I can actually understand Draco's hatred. Maybe he's just pissed that his father is still a Death Eater and determined to be Voldemort's right-hand man. Maybe Lucius is threatening Narcissa because of Voldemort?
So all in all, this story is perfect. I love it so much and can't wait to read more.
Garnik15 chapter 22 . 9/15/2016
Amazing
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 22 . 7/22/2016
What a nice story you've written. Thanks for sharing it here.
Kelsey441 chapter 22 . 7/5/2016
Wonderful story. Well done.
kelpie169 chapter 22 . 6/16/2016
Hey darlin! So I've devoured this story in the last day and I...just no words. This is such an amazing fic and I honestly have no idea why it doesn't have more reviews. I love it so much! So thank you for such an amazing read. :D
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2016
This story is chalk-full of malapropisms. It distracts the reading.
Maryam99 chapter 21 . 4/5/2016
Oh you killed him. I had a feeling you would do that since the beginning but I feel sad nonetheless. I like Draco's character and his relationship with Hermione. This story should have infinitely more reviews.
Landre chapter 22 . 2/7/2016
That was awesome. I was crying in the end and the relationship between draco and Snape was just so beautiful. Thanks so much