Reviews for All Over Again
Manga-Girl3719 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
? I don't get the writing style.
christine chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
hey samarama

love this story! i'm a big fan f from far away and its fanfics. especially since im not teh type to like romance or anthing which shows just how much love i have for this specific manga. i would love if you would post upp teh rest of teh chapters!

the stry really i svery captivating and makes teh reader want tp know...especially hoe tanpopo and miaka will react towards florence and arel!

pls post up teh rst of teh chapters!

im lookin forward to it!
SilverNeira chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I like it, but I still think the real story should stay the same. It is perfect the way it is with Noriko ans Izark together.
justinbieberisakidrapist chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
what the freakin heck? you said you'd put up the next one ASAP! and that was in freakin 2008! do you even log on to this anymore?
Ki-nee-chan chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
wow this chapter was longer then the rest nice i look forward toi the next chappy when you get around to it
Ki-nee-chan chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
nice story's moving along and she remembers him yay
Ki-nee-chan chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
i half expected when Noriko said she wasn't hungry for Miaka to act like it was the end of the world XD oh well it probably meant more food for her XDD
Arella Valliel chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Hey! Great story.

I hope you'll continue and finish it!

I'm looking forward to it!

person chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
um...Noriko doesn't cuss

oh well
animefangirlNoriko chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
I noticed you used two of Yuu Watase's characters: Tanpopo from Imadoki! Nowadays and Miaka from Fushigi Yugi. Cool crossover, I have to say. I can't wait for more! : )

animefangirlNoriko chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Gah! No! You have to update! Please! What happens? Why did Noriko have to go home? Why did she leave Izark? Why on Earth would any sane girl leave Izark? WTF I have no idea what's going on!

PS Please update!
emerald jaguar chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
im ur new fan so update for me!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
no noriko is supposed to izark's and izark's only awakening! mukya - *pouts*
nettigerlily chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
omg omg omg! you HAVE to update soon! you've got me hooked!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
that chapters a blunt and short but i like it so far! man! i hope noriko remember's izark soon! *pouts w/ teary eys*