Reviews for What Lies Ahead of Us
Aliaschickita47 chapter 37 . 9/18/2007
Lmao, Ookay. I see why I was confused now. I didn't know it was a sequel. XD Did I just ruin it for myself or what? haha.
OTHLVR26 chapter 37 . 9/17/2007
I would love to read a sequel! Your fanfic was awesome and I am sure your sequel will be too! Can't wait!
BrookieCookie490 chapter 37 . 9/16/2007
i loved the story! i really think there should be a sequal!
missy3252 chapter 37 . 9/16/2007
Oh please do another one... It cant end like that...
othx3BRUCAS chapter 36 . 9/16/2007
aw! so sad katie but i love it.. you HAVE to write a sequel

until next time,

-nikki
AnnaaBananaa23 chapter 37 . 9/15/2007
Aww Katie! That was amazing.. I put on blowers daughter while reading it, you know for effect lol. Well done with the whole thing, I loved every bit.. Well almost every bit, you know what I mean lmao! You should defo do a sequel with Nachel! Pwetty Pwease! And thankoo for the mention love!
twilightnaley19 chapter 37 . 9/14/2007
I DO HOPE THAT THEIR IS A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY. NALEY CANT JUST END LIKE THAT. ITS NOT FAIR THEIR NEEDS TO BE NALEY.
twilightnaley19 chapter 36 . 9/14/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER.
thinknpink chapter 37 . 9/14/2007
Oh my gosh! I totally didn't realize that was the end! AH Ok, you're definitely going to have to do a sequel...Nathan/Haley...no they can't do that!

Anyway, the story was awesome. You did a great job writing it. I enjoyed it so much!

Keep up the great work in future stories.
thinknpink chapter 36 . 9/14/2007
Wow! Great chapter!
samantha chapter 37 . 9/14/2007
heyy. i just wanted to say your frantic was heckuh good. yeh it is sad. buh its really good you should continue writing or write a sequel . i jsut wanted to say that i loved it and thanks for writing itt.

iluvhonetreehill
withinthewalls chapter 37 . 9/14/2007
omg your ending it?

i really really really really really really really really really really really really hope you do a sequal!

this story was absolutly amazing! brase was awesome

hopefully they'll get married for real in the sequal

lol and as always if you need help with anything let me know im always here

xoxo

Allison
Emily chapter 37 . 9/14/2007
This fanfic was absolutely appalling. I loved it so much. I'm sad about how it ended because I'm a die-hard Naley fan, but you ended it well. I would like to see a sequel, but it's totally up to you. Thanks for your time writing this wonderful fic. It was great while it lasted!
dolcegrazia chapter 37 . 9/14/2007
Congratulations on a really great fanfiction, dear. I definitely would read a sequal!
Jenn chapter 37 . 9/14/2007
Honestly I loved reading this. I kept checking back everyday to see if you had written anymore.

Thanks so much for writing and yes I would love to read a sequel.