Reviews for What Lies Ahead of Us
soccerchix08 chapter 33 . 9/1/2007
good chapter update soon ! I want to know what is going to happen to Naley
yellowsocks chapter 33 . 9/1/2007
Oh. My. Goodness. Yeah, you've got me almost speechless too. That was an AMAZING chapter. AMAZING. I can't even find the words to describe how I'm feeling right now, which is weird, because you have me feeling sorry for Brooke. And let me tell you, that like, NEVER happens. I hate Brooke. But, I don't want her to die. So don't let her die. Well, maybe I do... just a little. But that sounds mean. And she was supposed to be happy. And :O What if she lives, but loses the baby. Oh. My. Goodness.

UPDATE SOON!

-Annie.
BrookieCookie490 chapter 32 . 9/1/2007
i love the story! i cant wait to see what happens next! update soon!
withinthewalls chapter 32 . 8/27/2007
omg

how did i know something was gonna happen

i knew in the last chapter when she said she wasnt feeling well

wasnt just because of nerves

oh dam* you were right w/ the drama

update asap

love it as always

*~Allison~*
Emily chapter 32 . 8/27/2007
This is so great! Keep updating!
OTHLVR26 chapter 32 . 8/27/2007
That was a great couple of chapters. Don't let Brooke lose the baby though, that would be too sad!
twilightnaley19 chapter 32 . 8/27/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ESPECIALLY BETWEEN NALEY. KEEP UPDATING AND SOON!

NALEY 4 EVER!
yellowsocks chapter 32 . 8/27/2007
Wow. That was AMAZING. Best chapter of the story so far. You actually made me like cliffhangers :O Can't wait to find out what's happening, update soon!

-Annie,
othx3BRUCAS chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
katie!

great chapter, and that was the longest but it was worth reading, awesome job

i hope theres a reason or some explanation of what was going on with lucas .. brucas hope? and wheres that happy stuff you were telling me about? c(;

great job girlie, keep it up

-nikki
dolcegrazia chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
Great chapter. And freakin' AMAZING song! I love it. Update soon!
soccerchix08 chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
I hope Naley figures their problems out... and what was with Lucas stoping brookes wedding ?
x.FemmeFatale.x chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
Omg omg omg omg omg omg! I loved it! Omg when I was reading I was praying that Lucas would interupt the wedding! Ahh I love it! Please update soon and please let there be Brucas! Lol cant wait for the next chapter!
thinknpink chapter 31 . 8/26/2007
Great job! I'm so glad that Haley can remember her wonderful wedding and not think bads things for a minute. :-) I can't wait to see how her and Nathan's relationship progress.
thinknpink chapter 30 . 8/26/2007
I love how you used the quote in there. That was awesome.

I'm so excited for Brooke. Can't wait to see what will happen with Peyton and Lucas.

GREAT JOB!
twilightnaley19 chapter 31 . 8/26/2007
COOL CHAPTER. KEEP UPDATING!

NALEY 4 EVER!