Reviews for More
xCaligula chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This. This was simply amazing. Just like Naruto, I want more, but not in a way that leaves me unsatisfied, but in a way that leaves me more satisfied than if I had gotten more.

That makes no sense...lol ANYWAY.

-flails limbs and dances as well
Hades'Queen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I absolutely loved the last line. As for the rest of the story, in my opinion, it seemed well written, I felt my own heart breaking for Naruto.

And I know what you mean about your writing... not coming up to parr with what you think it should be, or rather what your own expectations are. I feel that way all the time with my own writing, but people seem satisfied with my writing. It really is just that was are our own worst critics.
HRT chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Very good last line, "Is it possible to hear your own heart breaking?" A heartfelt piece.
Scarecrow's Dolphin chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awwwww! good story! :)
Lexie BeautyKiller chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Loved It! :) 3 _
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
it's amazing!
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aww! Poor Naru... -Le sob- And indeed, it is actually more plausible than ItaNaru unless the ItaNaru is, like, noncon or something, which I always find creepy and disturbing, so yeah.

Actually, ItaANYTHING would probably have to be noncon to be seriously realistic unless it's ItaKisa. xX;'' I'm all for rivals in love, but notorious villains that the main/secondary character SERIOUSLY wants to destroy throughout the entire series... Eh. -Cough-
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
oh my... dood, that was so beautiful and wonderful and omg cutely aweshum! ;D

:favs so fast mouse breaks:

lN-K
R00K13.1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
omg that is so sad, but it is so true that you can heart yor own heart breaking T_T anyway loved it ! (.b!)
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
. .poor Naru. Well written though. Love it.
SelphieSK chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I just love it I was a bit disappointed that it was so short, but well... The ending's great and all angst-y like.

Great style you have And great one-shot indeed!

For someone who's only watched 3 episodes, you handle the characters better than longtime fans :D
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I think you did a wonderful job with this. It does seem entirely logical for Naruto to get a crush on Iruka; after all, Iruka was one of the first people to really care about Naruto, and they share a close bond. I like how Iruka doesn't understand Naruto's troubles; it seems realistic that he wouldn't come to the conclusion of what Naruto's feeling as it's not what he thinks.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Poor Naruto, but good fic. I could see this happening.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh...My...God...That was...that was...beautiful! Now, I'm not particularly keen on this pairing...but...you did an amazing job with it! I loved it! It was so SAD! I swear I cried while reading this! Especially for this part...

"I love you…"

"…like a son."

Poor Naru-chan! I really felt for him at that part...and then...when I thought it couldn't get any sadder...BAM...the last line popped up!

“Iruka-sensei…is it possible to hear your own heart breaking?”

God, that was SO SAD! I swear it broke my own heart! I just really like Naruto...he's such a sweetheart...I feel for him, ya know?...

Anyways, that's enough of my ranting...like I said...you did a really great job with this...I really love it! Keep up the good work!

Peace Out! _
ho.wide.world chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I definately enjoyed this piece. I've always had a soft spot for Naruto and Iruka fics. Yet the one-sided loves always make me sniffle. Poor Naruto, wanting more than just a familial relationship with *his* Iruka-sensei.

I squealed when I read that line. This was a nice fic. Good job.