Reviews for Digimon Creators
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
I liki Digimon creators. What does the virus look like? Whil this story continuo and have a sequel?
Gallantmon7196 chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Update soon this is a really good story. A little slowly paced at the beginning but still good.
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Who could have thought Nero(even he did not realize about it) had put that program in it. Or maybe it would be the real "Yggdrasil" system who done that.

Anyway, That Dracmon is really a devil enough. But he isn't a TRUE DEVIL yet, isn't he?
xoxo Juniebug chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
I like this so far!

Reviewing this so I can come back later when i have time & read :]
AuthorMJ chapter 22 . 3/24/2008
This is really creative and it's an excelent read. I thought the way you got the gaming company involved was very clever. My favorite character so far is Brandon, just because he took the longest to get with the program.

Keep it up.
HoboLover chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, suspenseful!

I liked it already but I have to keep on reading it to find out what goes on!
animatedrose chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Wow, this is an awesome story so far! I love Nero, he's so protective of Dorumon. Wonder what'll happen next? I'll have to read the rest tomorrow 'cause it's midnight right now. I love this story! Update update update!
Cyber-Porygon chapter 16 . 9/9/2007
great job keep up he great work
angelus288 chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
A 15 year-old kid creates a digimon game and in the process becomes real with real digimon, an interesting and original story you have here, I look forward to reading more.
GordoBaggins chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
I remember skimming by this on WtW, and I'll say that I never really stopped to read it. I had a bit of spare time and I used it to read the first chapter, and so far I'm liking the story. _