Reviews for Torn
Looking for Alaska chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
woah.

you made me so confuzzled! DX

sam was with leah before. so i was reading this and i was like, okay, why is she starting here? but then i realized that you werent talking about leah, but about emily and yeah. you made me conffused.

but watevez.

that was really good.

not as good as edward.

but i still loved it none the less.

:]
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
you captured their emotions very well. marvolous story!

george
mischieflover chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
oh, that was so sad! poor sam, he wasn't one of my favorites, but now i feel bad for him...
InnerShadow chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh, Sam. Don't worry. I still love you!
sara chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
omg that was so sad. *sniff* but i have a question. wasnt sam with leah before he was with emily? i mean i KNOW this fanfic, but i cant help but wonder because all the fanfic ive read which concerned emily and sam said that they had been together from the beginning.
Ollyis Gonzalin chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
so sad!-sob-
BeccaSucks chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I love it!
readingdancer chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Beautiful story. I love how you take the point of view of even minor characters and make them so much more.
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
wow. that is really good!
LoveslifeXD chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wait do you go on DD I think I know you
xxEternaLxxTwiLighTxx chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I love all of ur stories and one- shots..and i really liked this too. I think you captured what sam was going through perfectly!
Meiko M chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
;_;...

wow... that was sad... *teary eyes*

You wrote that well though. Good job.
silkumbrellas chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Y'know, I bet if they told Sam&Emily's story, it would be about as great as a story as Twilight. This was really amazing. I think you should make this into an actual story. From the beginning.
Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh this was so sad. I loved it though. You ought to do more Sam and Emily. There's not a lot of them around this site. Excellent job!

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
xXBe.My.ObsessionXx chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Ahh what a very interesting perspective. It was very very good. You could see the scene happening in Sam's eyes so clearly. Great job. D
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »