Reviews for Torn
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That was beautifully written. I love how you captured the characters.
Prpurpledragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That was incredible. As always. I truly love your stories. You definately have a gift. Keep writing.
Shigutsu of the Woods chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I can't believe i never found this challenge!

You did a wonderful job Silly_bella. I thought to myself as I read the summary, Huh self.. That would be a really cool challenge.

However, after reading your story, I doubt I will every try it due to your absolute wonderful way with words. Perhaps if I were to try one, it would be the hosipital and explaination...you know, when they make up.

Maybe I will do a challenge after all...submission deadlines be damned!

Again, awesome characterzation of the characters. I don't know how I feel about Sam NOT blaming the Cullens...with all the vampire hate there is from the wolves, I doubt he would let the Cullens off the hook, but that's just my opinon. In all the ways that the story counts (imagry, emotional tug, and characterzation) you've done a superb job. I love your stuff always and forever!
GreysAutumn chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
aw. poor sam and emily. that was an awesome oneshot. keep it up!
dancrgrl16714 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
aww that was sad and good at the same time especially cause we know what comes out of it lol
yesika chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Excellent. Well written as usual. I always enjoy your stuff.
Twilighter chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
god one
not done baking chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This was pretty good, not the best Sam/Emily fic I've read. And I've read a lot because I love that couple. I did like how you showed that Sam and Emily's relationship began when they were infants, very cute.
bellamente chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
o...i like it. good idea for a challenge-i've never seen anything like this before. there are too many edward/bella stories, there should be more of others like carlisle/esme, alice/jasper, sam/emily, etc. anyway...good story/oneshot thing. i really enjoyed it!

danielle