Reviews for The Scientist and the Soldier
Lemon Icee chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
I loved this! So perfect in characterization, sweet but definitely not sappy. Fantastic story!
LinziDay chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I don't know if I ever reviewed this- apparently not if FF is letting me do it now!- so I wanted to say how much I love this fic. I'm a sucker for Rodney and Ronon friendship fics and this one had all the best elements, and was very well written to boot. :) Awesome!
Andriabow chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Great job with this cahpter. Thanks for sharing.
Alerix Slynn chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Loved Loved Loved this story! The relationships, emotion and of course, whump, was so well written and great to read! Well done :)
hajimebassaidai chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
An interesting angle for a friendship fic and a nicely plotted story. A great read!
Billy Bob Joe chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
It was quite good. It was much better than a lot that I've read/
Calamitynexus chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
I love your Ronon. It's hard to find stories where he is more than just a killing machine. Good job with it. And the tripping was hilarious.
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Great story! I kinda sad they ended Season 5 at a bad note for Rodney and Ronon. Great story!
gitania chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Loved it! Your characterisation was right on the money, and you have a great friendship developing between these two. If there's another installment, please let me know! Can't wait to check out your other stuff - keep up the good work.

~ gitania
HlysComment chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Oh, wow! I loved this! Very sweet.
msdarque chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Excellent! I love the Rodney /Ronon friendship. It's amusing & touching & just great..

Lots of stars!
mew-xena chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
So I'm reading this story for like the 18th time (I just LOVE this story and always end up coming back to it because it's SO hard to find good Ronon-McKay stories.) But I'm reading it and I read the 'Carson wouldave..Sheppard wouldave...Teyla wouldave... but Ronon just punched him in the nose' line. Both fist go into the air and punch the air for about 2 minutes while hissing "yes!" under my breath (because it's almost 1 in the morning). It was like 'last-second-touchdown-to-win-the-superbowl reaction, but without any sound. ;)

Great story, honestly!
zookitty chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Aw I love it! That was so good. I love Rodney h/c...

Such a good story!
Xiilnek chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
I can't think of anything intelligent to say, but I want you to know that I really enjoy this story. I think you wrote Rodney and Ronon very well, and I hope you've done more stories with the two. (They're not as common as I would like.)

Thanks for writing!

- Kara
Spaceseeker chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Lovely. All the voices are perfect. A love appendix stories too.