Reviews for The Cottonball Crusade
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Well done... I could so see this happening:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I liked the subtle fluff:-) & who in their right mind doesn't like a shirtless Booth?
saragillie chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
I loved this one. Good to see somebody showing just how snotty "normal" people can be. :-)
krazegirl chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
O, Booth out with the guys, this is something we don't see much of. So funny that he would spend his time thinking of what it would be like if the squints were there. Oh no he didn't! "Booth needs a squint to do the dirty work" them fighting words!

hehehe, Booth turning into a squint, now that I would love, such a hot man with a gun spewing out scientific facts? [swoons dramatically]

Oh dang, these FBI men are idiots, "can she cook? can she clean? can she change diapers?" way to be stuck in 1950s America, you idiot. "she writes" great job Booth, stick up for your partner! Again, Temperance is leagues above Paris Hilton, the blonde bimbo who can't spell blonde.

"can you sow?" Hm, do you mean sew? like needle and thread or sow like seeds on a field? Either way it's pretty funny.

haha "shut up and dance" for once she listened. Loved the ending, Booth just blowing off the guys to spend time with his squints. Great job!
bandbforever chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
These are all amazing Niah! You are such a awesome writer. Booth is so funny when he is defending Brennan. I thought that was brilliant that Booth thought that Brennan, Angela, Hodgins and Zach are his kind of people. That was really sweet. I love the idea of a hot air balloon ride. That would be so fun and the views would be absolutely spectacular. :D
o0MissBennet0o chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Very cute, the whole surprise for Brennan was sweet and the dialogue was very funny. Loved it!
squinter chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Excellent as always!

squinter
krisnina77 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Aw that was so cute! I think you're fluff bunny has returned. A hot air balloon ride would be so much fun I see them every once in awhile in the spring and always wanted to try it. And to do it with a guy like Booth well that would just be hot! Great ficlet!
piratesmiley chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Very cute! love the whole ego thing...
fanofbones chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Lacey...I loved it...so cute...and the bickering for me never gets old...they are awesome together...

well done chica as always...

fab
krazegirl chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
Well, you have appropriately titled this fic, it's so fluffy I feel like bouncing on a cottonball myself!

I loved the idea of Booth taking her away from all her obligations, if just for an hour, and getting and new perspective. The way Temperance could feel his glare despite the blindfold and tried to change the radio station was hilarious, very in character. It really sounded like Booth to claim his present was 'awesome to the power of ten', very cute that Booth.

Great job throughout, I can't wait for another chapter from you on any story, I love them all.
labsquint chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
It’s another laugh out loud installment from Niah. Loved Brennan cursing Booth with the seven plagues because of the blindfold and I really did laugh out loud at her “For all I care you can shove your surprise up your...” line.

At it’s most basic, this is a really sweet story. Booth has gone to so much trouble to get her an original gift; one that he’s put a lot of thought into. It’s a nice set piece to show where their friendship has taken them. In fact Booth knows her so well that he knows that she needs this even when she doesn’t. This paragraph in particular I thought summed it up nicely: "With all that's been going down in your life lately...Death and remains and the whole shebang...I figured you needed a different point of view." Upon seeing Brennan's eyebrows raised again, he shrugged. "You need to unwind, Bones. You just need to lay back and enjoy life for a second. Knowing you, you can't do that when you've got paperwork to finish, remains to identify, and a book to write. In other words, you can't relax down there." To emphasize his point, he pointed down with the hand that was lying over her shoulder. "So I decided to bring you," he straightened up and stretched his arms out, "up here. Far away from all that unimportant stuff that keeps that pretty little head of yours occupied."

A very nice fluffy little piece to tide us over until Thursday! ;-)
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Awesome! I love the idea behind the present. Booth is so thoughtful when it comes to Bones.
kmmp99 chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
Aw! So sweet & perfect & romantic all balled into one!
jemb chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
An awesome story! It was sweet and fluffy without slipping out of character. I liked the visuals created by your descriptions of Brennan as she tried to navigate her office with the blindfold on - it was quite funny what I saw in my head lol.

The idea for the gift was wonderful - I wish someone would get me a hot air balloon ride for my birthday...anyway, yes, a perfect gift idea. And the explanation behind it - Booth wanting to give Brennan a different persepctive - was really good.

Your dialogue was spot on - enough banter without turning it into an argument, and the bit about Booth's ego was funny. he does have enough ego to inflate a hot air balloon...I digress again (bad me).

Fluffie is a very happy little bunny, so thanks for writing this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »