Reviews for Now Is Light
brainfear chapter 11 . 7/5/2009
Really good! Thanks for posting such an awesome story!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 11 . 9/21/2008
Never mind- Found it! Great story.
Bunnylass chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
Oh man when Ronon said "...Im falling in love with you", It was too damn adorable.

And so perfect. I love this story, its really, really good. The light teasing with Carson and Rodney at the beginning was classic!

Good job :)

I listened to the songs too. Their really good. Thanx for sharing.
monstermunch3435 chapter 11 . 10/25/2007
Aw bless them. Together at last! Great story.
Obsessed Pam chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
Such a sweet story of love and future hope. I sometimes think John would be right for Teyla, but after reading your two fics., Ronan is definitely the one.

Obsessed Pam chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
I was unable to review chapter 9 as the story ended mid-sentence and therefore didn't allow for submittal. Needless to say, it was brill.

And now the tension is easing as rescue has arrived. Thank goodness; I don't know if I could have kept up with all the stress.

Obsessed Pam chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
Terrific action - your powers with pen/print are amazing.

Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
I loved the bit about Sheppard looking like a dalmation - a brilliant image!
Obsessed Pam chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Just when I'd settled in for a romantic interlude THIS happens! I'm supposed to be doing lesson plans and this humdinger of a chapter ending is not helping me one little bit!
Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Oh, that was just so utterly joyful. I'm tingling with pleasure and anticipation.

Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
I simply love the restraint between Ronon and Teyla and yet it still oozes a passion that is spellbinding.

Nice contrast at the conclusion of this chapter with Rodney and Becket.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
What a pleasure to be allowed to see into the mind and soul of a character who one knows is far deeper than is portrayed on the TV screen.

TubaPrincess chapter 11 . 8/31/2007
That was beautiful! You bring out the strength and determination of the characters so well.. and the detail is equally stunning. You are an excellent storyteller!
Little Raven-Hawk chapter 11 . 8/29/2007
I would have never forgiven you if you killed one of them like in the last one. Every time I read that one I cry the same as the first time. But I loved it as usual. The chap that he catches up to his kidnappers is so GREAT. So much emotion comes out of him in that fight. I wondered if you had watched Last of the Mohicans after I read that. It was so simular to that scene in the movie...still great though. I love that scene...except for the end of it of course. Anyway...can't wait for your next Ronon Teyla story..I always love them.
Mistryja chapter 11 . 8/29/2007