Reviews for Technological Connections
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
i love it
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
For the win! Funny how WoWers find each other, I love the idea of Buffy playing though!
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
now that's just too funny... great use of Bill Lee and those "pass off alien technology as new research in order to fool the public" conferences :D
Evilclone chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
oh dear lol
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Nicely done, as always. That gave me a good giggle. I can so see Buffy sitting zoned-out at the computer while Giles is attempting to discuss an apocolypse.
Innogen chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh, LOL! Way to Go! The best way to snooker secrets out of Doctor Lee, too, when he doesn't even realize it! ::giggle::

Info will just blissfully come down the bandwidth pipe by the gigabyte, and not even realize it until she absently tells Willow the plot of her on-line adventures...

Innogen of LJ
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
::snorts:: fantastic
Jareth chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Cute! I've been following your work for a while now and have always loved your take on characters from Buffy and from SG-1. In fact, you were one of my inspirations when I started my own long-abandoned story on TtH.

And just a technical nitpick: Level cap in World of Warcraft is 70. No PC's can be level 75. Heck, even high level elite boss monsters top out at level 73.

(Level 70 night elf druid, specializing in feral combat and enchanting. Hee!)
dragonlots chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I got a chuckle out of that. Thank you.
Tinker chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This...

I don't even know what to say. I was SO not expecting that.

You had me completely cracking up though.
Raiining chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh my GOOD GOD!

Buffy playing WOW would be too terrifying. I can see her yelling at the computer screen while Xander snickers in the background. And of course while her character was down Spike would just desecrate the corpse.

/lol

Cute little snippet - Willow chatting casually with Sam fills my mind with glee :)