Reviews for Tutoring Arnold
One Lonely Marauder chapter 16 . 7/29
We'll see if this review goes through or not, I can't remember which chapters I've reviewed and which I haven't in my first (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th..etc etc etc) go around of this story.

You know, I missed the A/Ns the first go around, and the very idea that you'd play it off as a dream is laughable! I mean, can you imagine how many readers would be coming after you with pitchforks and torches and what not.

Anyways, even this time around the story is as amazing as the first time I read it.
I'm so thrilled I have more to read too, ON TO THE SEQUEL!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 7 . 7/23
It's been how long since I've read this? And every time I come back to this story I find something new that tickles me in to laughing like a complete maniac. Today it just happened to be at work - and that kiss. And Gerald's reaction. IT IS ALWAYS HILARIOUS AND PERFECT!

God I'm so glad I thought about this story and came back to read it and the amazing sequel. *Squeals*
alwayslost123 chapter 16 . 7/4
omg all I can say is that this novel made go through so many emotions. this was a fuckin rollercoaster ride. you got me hooked since the first paragraph. all I can say is THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING AND POSTING THIS BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL HEART SPAZZING FREAKING AWESOME STORY. I just COULD NOT put this down. I started at 9am and it is now 2:51 am. I was literally SPAZZING out with each and every interaction between those two! I FEEL for Helga and I understood Arnold. I lived i mean LIVED that he was slowly FALLING in love with her. these babies are so fuckin adorable and the dialogue between is just on point and these liners you wrote I'm just living for this right now. I'm so fuckin lucky to find this fic randomly looking at fan art. I just don't know what to say but more thank you! thank you thank you! only thing I would add is more jealousy cause fudge man I love me those jealous Arnold segements you wrote. I'm just a sucker for that lol. but really, amazing story and I can't wait to reread this. big hug and kisses!
HAguest chapter 17 . 1/14
Still the best, you remained true to everyone’s character! Only thing that could make it better would be watching it on t.v. :)
keythecoward chapter 5 . 9/24/2018
THE END OF THIS CHAPTER WAS EVERYTHING IVE EVER DREAMED ABOUT THANK YOU
Isabel Nightray chapter 16 . 8/30/2018
I just finished your story I really loved it. I will continue with your other stuff now!
B chapter 5 . 7/17/2018
"Well, ACTUALLY..."
K chapter 17 . 6/20/2018
JENNA! I know this is one of your older fics, but after having recently found out that you're STILL writing and posting on this very account (so happy that you are!), I just had to write you. I've been coming back to read Tutoring Arnold every once in a while for the past TEN years. It's one of my favorite fanfics of all time and very dear to my heart. This has inspired me so much growing up as a writer myself. These days I stick to non-fiction and essay writing. But every once in a while, I'll pull out my old fics and begin editing them. And when I do, I like to read the moving works I grew up with. Tutoring Arnold is such a feel-good and safe place for me to dive into that vast universe of what happens when the episode ends, so to speak. I absolutely love you command of character and emotion. This fanfic always had me at sitting the edge of my seat, relishing in the roller coaster ride of AXH's games of hot and cold. I also love your appreciation of all characters on the show and how you involved them as key actors in the development of AXH's relationship. So what I'm trying to say is THANK YOU! Your work is so appreciated and REMEMBERED!
CandyAngel2.0 chapter 17 . 4/24/2018
I hope you continuw with your work
ForeverRogue chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
I loved this fic so much! I like how you made Arnold "falling" in love with Helga as opposed to instantly being in love. I was eager to get to his realization though! I like semi-aggressive "Tango" Arnold hehe, loved him kissing Helga :) I felt Helga's happiness when he confessed to her *dreamy sigh* Really well written and just love the whole fic :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/1/2018
WOW I have no words I am so stuck on this story. I love Arnold and Helga and you write an amazing story I really can't describe how I feel and the late nights I spent reading this nonstop as much as possible lol I'm excited to read learning to be Helga!
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 7 . 2/6/2018
Wow. I don't know what made me gasp/laugh more:
Brainy speaking up,
The three-way conversation with Gerald just standing there,
or Arnold suddenly kissing Helga...right in front of Gerald.
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 6 . 2/4/2018
I actually read that all the way through. And WOW! I was waiting for Helga to say, "Why doesn't everybody I know just show up and spend the rest of their lives in this hallway?!"
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 5 . 2/4/2018
Oh wow, this chapter was HILARIOUS! For a number of reasons! The dreams, the misunderstandings, everybody teasing Arnold and Helga and Helga just going along with it, and that last comment from Ernie...I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 4 . 2/4/2018