Reviews for Tutoring Arnold
keythecoward chapter 5 . 9/24
THE END OF THIS CHAPTER WAS EVERYTHING IVE EVER DREAMED ABOUT THANK YOU
Isabel Nightray chapter 16 . 8/30
I just finished your story I really loved it. I will continue with your other stuff now!
B chapter 5 . 7/17
"Well, ACTUALLY..."
K chapter 17 . 6/20
JENNA! I know this is one of your older fics, but after having recently found out that you're STILL writing and posting on this very account (so happy that you are!), I just had to write you. I've been coming back to read Tutoring Arnold every once in a while for the past TEN years. It's one of my favorite fanfics of all time and very dear to my heart. This has inspired me so much growing up as a writer myself. These days I stick to non-fiction and essay writing. But every once in a while, I'll pull out my old fics and begin editing them. And when I do, I like to read the moving works I grew up with. Tutoring Arnold is such a feel-good and safe place for me to dive into that vast universe of what happens when the episode ends, so to speak. I absolutely love you command of character and emotion. This fanfic always had me at sitting the edge of my seat, relishing in the roller coaster ride of AXH's games of hot and cold. I also love your appreciation of all characters on the show and how you involved them as key actors in the development of AXH's relationship. So what I'm trying to say is THANK YOU! Your work is so appreciated and REMEMBERED!
CandyAngel2.0 chapter 17 . 4/24
I hope you continuw with your work
ForeverRogue chapter 1 . 4/10
I loved this fic so much! I like how you made Arnold "falling" in love with Helga as opposed to instantly being in love. I was eager to get to his realization though! I like semi-aggressive "Tango" Arnold hehe, loved him kissing Helga :) I felt Helga's happiness when he confessed to her *dreamy sigh* Really well written and just love the whole fic :)
WOW I have no words I am so stuck on this story. I love Arnold and Helga and you write an amazing story I really can't describe how I feel and the late nights I spent reading this nonstop as much as possible lol I'm excited to read learning to be Helga!
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 7 . 2/6
Wow. I don't know what made me gasp/laugh more:
Brainy speaking up,
The three-way conversation with Gerald just standing there,
or Arnold suddenly kissing Helga...right in front of Gerald.
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 6 . 2/4
I actually read that all the way through. And WOW! I was waiting for Helga to say, "Why doesn't everybody I know just show up and spend the rest of their lives in this hallway?!"
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 5 . 2/4
Oh wow, this chapter was HILARIOUS! For a number of reasons! The dreams, the misunderstandings, everybody teasing Arnold and Helga and Helga just going along with it, and that last comment from Ernie...I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 4 . 2/4
That poetry slam...was...amazing!
Kotali chapter 9 . 1/26
Well, that chapter was a roller coaster. I'm glad for the way it ended though. Your chapters are long, they take some time to get through, but so far I've been impressed with your writing skill and your consistency to the characters in story. It has a solid plot. Looking forward to the rest.
Kotali chapter 6 . 1/26
Aaaaaaahhh!
What. Is. Happening!
Kotali chapter 4 . 1/25
I dig it.
I've enjoyed all of it so far, but this was my favorite chapter.
I do wish Helga and Gertie had interacted somewhat though, they make me so happy. I think it would be cute to see Arnold's reaction turn to appreciation while watching their exchange.
Yo someone did a small two page comic based on your work! kerenity chan . deviantart art / The - Poetry - Tutor - 724203458

Found it pretty neat so I thought I'd let you know,

She does site you by the way.