Reviews for Tutoring Arnold
Rosali Leon Huamani chapter 17 . 12/9/2020
Me encanta como escribes, y me he reido como nunca antes, ya voy más de 100 FICS de mi pareja favoriTa H GRACIAS
Veganmama chapter 13 . 8/17/2020
BEST. CHAPTER. Okay I can see why this story is beloved. The slow progression of Arnold realizing his feelings for Helga, Helga bringing Arnold along on her usual crazy schemes (you brought them into an air vent... I mean, it doesn’t get more perfect than that), Arnold speaking his feelings for Helga in a language that she understands most, Arnold being adorable af in general... this is just a darling story.
Veganmama chapter 9 . 8/15/2020
This chapter was amazing omg. The way Gerald found out about Helga’s secret: one of my favorite moments so far. I reread it several times, it was so good! I love when Big Bob and Helga are going at it; those two are hilarious together, and you nailed what each one would say. Gerald being cool af and helping Helga out... solid. Helga revealing her sensitive side to her classmates, wow, what a development. This has been such a fun fic so far!
Veganmama chapter 4 . 8/14/2020
I’m 7 years behind, but I’ve been on a solid 6 month HA! kick, and it isn’t stopping anytime soon. Since my re-emerged obsession began, I’ve read a lot of fanfic on here in that time, and I just came across yours. With over 700 favorited, how could I say no? Well, I love the story so far, and this has been my favorite chapter so far. I had a lot of laugh out loud moments. I love Grandpa picking on the two of them. Helga totally fitting in with Arnold’s boarding house family is absolute love. Arnold was very bold during this chapter, but I guess he’s a bold kid, huh? I feel like feelings are starting to bubble up for him, but he’s Arnold and he’s in denial about it (for now). I love when Helga opens up to him and starts being encouraging. Their poetry-off (...?) was really cute. She’s not being as bully-ish here, but I guess it’s because she knows the jig is up and there isn’t as much to hide anymore. Can’t wait to read more!
frostydec chapter 17 . 7/1/2020
that's just AMAZING!
AbrilLaMayor chapter 17 . 4/8/2020
WHAT IN THE CHRIST.. You sir/m'am, are seriously hecka talented. I've never been so engaged in a fanfic before.. Awesome work with staying true to the characters, as many authors, can struggle with it! Excuse me if I sound stupid, it's hard to say how much I enjoyed this.. Just know, it was AWESOME.
Clau Calcetin chapter 6 . 3/28/2020
Hey! I'm reading you fanfic for the first time... I was looking for something that wasn't so farfetched from the characters' personalities, and I'm loving your fic! I can totally see this chapter as a real episode from the TV show xD
Arleth chapter 17 . 1/29/2020
This is, you know?
This is the end I need, the one I want.
Forget the last movie, rays, even Arnold's parents, at least a second.
It felt so real, so true with his characters, that I have decided to believe that this was the future for one of my favorite couples faith all time.
Thanks for that. Although I must admit that I feel somewhat deceived after that "writer's promise", and I deeply wish I could continue to enjoy this story, but nothing to do.
Thanks again.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 16 . 7/29/2019
We'll see if this review goes through or not, I can't remember which chapters I've reviewed and which I haven't in my first (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th..etc etc etc) go around of this story.

You know, I missed the A/Ns the first go around, and the very idea that you'd play it off as a dream is laughable! I mean, can you imagine how many readers would be coming after you with pitchforks and torches and what not.

Anyways, even this time around the story is as amazing as the first time I read it.
I'm so thrilled I have more to read too, ON TO THE SEQUEL!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 7 . 7/23/2019
It's been how long since I've read this? And every time I come back to this story I find something new that tickles me in to laughing like a complete maniac. Today it just happened to be at work - and that kiss. And Gerald's reaction. IT IS ALWAYS HILARIOUS AND PERFECT!

God I'm so glad I thought about this story and came back to read it and the amazing sequel. *Squeals*
alwayslost123 chapter 16 . 7/4/2019
omg all I can say is that this novel made go through so many emotions. this was a fuckin rollercoaster ride. you got me hooked since the first paragraph. all I can say is THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING AND POSTING THIS BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL HEART SPAZZING FREAKING AWESOME STORY. I just COULD NOT put this down. I started at 9am and it is now 2:51 am. I was literally SPAZZING out with each and every interaction between those two! I FEEL for Helga and I understood Arnold. I lived i mean LIVED that he was slowly FALLING in love with her. these babies are so fuckin adorable and the dialogue between is just on point and these liners you wrote I'm just living for this right now. I'm so fuckin lucky to find this fic randomly looking at fan art. I just don't know what to say but more thank you! thank you thank you! only thing I would add is more jealousy cause fudge man I love me those jealous Arnold segements you wrote. I'm just a sucker for that lol. but really, amazing story and I can't wait to reread this. big hug and kisses!
HAguest chapter 17 . 1/14/2019
Still the best, you remained true to everyone’s character! Only thing that could make it better would be watching it on t.v. :)
keythecoward chapter 5 . 9/24/2018
THE END OF THIS CHAPTER WAS EVERYTHING IVE EVER DREAMED ABOUT THANK YOU
Isabel Nightray chapter 16 . 8/30/2018
I just finished your story I really loved it. I will continue with your other stuff now!
B chapter 5 . 7/17/2018