Reviews for The Gift of Life
saffroncremebrulee chapter 1 . 2/7
Awwwwww! This is adorable! Thanks for posting!
Anzu chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
omg I loved this story!1 PLEASE WRITE MORE IS IS ONE OF MY FAVE ANZU/SETO STORIES!
miss.kain chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Ohhh!

I'm not a huuge fan of YGO! stories set in Ancient Egypt, but this one.. this one is superb!

Oh my! Very nice story, very nice!

You're such an awesome writter!

Thank you for writting such an adorable romance fic with dear Anzu and Seto! o/
mangafn chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You r a great author... i've read some of your stories and they are all awesome like this one. this story is wonderful and very nice.
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Real cute :)
crizzygirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
what a sweet and romantic love story~! I love it! Thank you for writing this. :D
jessi chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Excellent story! I really liked it!
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great job! :D
TeaG chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very Very sweet story! )
LivingLegends chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
The fanfic that got me hooked on Seto/Anzu on . When it shut down I thought I would never see this fanfic again, along with several others. If anyone remembers me, including DIS, I was takena_kitarou on Fanlib. Hi to anyone who knew me. DIS, keep up the incredible work. I will be reading and commenting on your fanfics for quite some time.
Silential chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I still enjoyed this, it was no more rushed than any other one-shot! In any case, I loved the dynamics between the two of them, halfway between competitive and amiable. In any case, fantastic job!
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This has got to be the best one-shot I've ever read! I usually don't like to read them because of the rush, but this was laid out so well! It was just perfect! Wonderful work, and never stop writing! You're just so good!
Triste1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
that was an extremely interesting story. I must say I enjoyed it quite a bit. The details of the period was extremely educational and the interaction between the characters fascinating.

If I may, I would like to point out a few things I found puzzling. The first would be the fact that Anzu's baby brother was refered to as Rajah in one segment of the story and then Heru in another. Do ancient Egyptions typically have two names? Another would be their dancing style. What you described reminded me of the waltz. Perhaps it was another dance you were refering to?

Overall, though the story was enjoyable. It was interesting to see how the characters slowly grew upon one another with more interaction; it was also interesting to learn of the way you depicted the typical way a woman should behave during those times. I am a little confused as to Hepshut's behaviour of being a coward, a mizer upon others and also an overprotective father. It doesn't seem to be very easily digestible, his character. I also found it to be the same for the Pharaoh's relationship with Kaiba. I suppose a little addition of explanations would clear things up nicely and possible build upon the characters more. AS for the ending, it was somewhat rushed in my opinion; but that's simply my individual opinion.

It was a lovely story still, and I hope to read more from you. I do apologise if I have insulted you in any way. I honestly intended no malice and am simply speaking what is on my mind as an individual reader. Keep writing, and good luck with future fanfics. May you always enjoy writing as much as I enjoy reading.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
no epolouge? how come? lol keep up the good work!
DarkenDepths chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
It was rushed as you said.

But I was reading it a bit rushed so...

It doesn't matter that it was rushed!

For Fanfic it sounded awfully researched. By awfully I

mean that it was well informed.. I think...

Good story good story

I give four stars (out of five ok)

His smile was barely audible! lol I didn't know that you could hear smiles! ...he's probably special and makes thoughs cheapy *ching* (my special effect noise _;) when he smiles...

lookig forward to your next story!