Reviews for Break You Down
Raven Whisperer chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
OOC
Raven Whisperer chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
in the begining Hermione was OOC but now she's in character
shine25 chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I want more!
PhyscoBtch chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
... why is there no more? :'(
HP0247 chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
Well, I'm very sorry to read that you will probably never finish this story. Oh well, best of luck to you in all you seek.
Vamptress RayZor chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
SQ! DUDE! I wanna read your manuscript! Seriously! E-mail it to me or something! That's awesome, yo! Congrats!

-Trunks-
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
I feel so bad for Hermione I hate when other guys get to see her naked to.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
*cries* I-I can't believe you wrote that! (blows nose) *cries* Seriously the whore house thing was harsh. As merciful as it looks compared to death, they'd probably be better off dead. The curse is a horrible, worse than the cruciatas curse. I feel so bad for Ginny and Malfoy should let Blaise have her since he took Hermione.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Not a party? Did Blaise trick Malfoy into giving her a key to some where else? Oh-no. I hope no thing bad happens.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I can't believe Hermione is still refusing. She's got a lot of guts, I would have caved by now.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
This, though I am only at chapter 2 (of nine!), is by far the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. I can see what you said about character development. Hermione's worsd were so desparate and Draco was so unbelievably in control. The right words, the right actions. He took mercy even. I really want to see how he would force it upon her though. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters so let me stop reviewing and continue.
Mariegurl chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
I love your writing. I can't wait until you update!
dreamingstar213 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
Thats exciting and an acceptable reason for not updating. I hope it went well!
Google Girl11 chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
in OUR dreams, darling!

and yes, i had false hope that this was an update. in fact, i was gonna scold you about how long you made me wait, but if waiting is the price to pay to see you get your own original story posted...EEP! i'm so excited for you. i'll cross my fingers :)

good luck! you are an awesome writer, i'll keep my eyes peeled for the book. the title sounds interesting!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
great story so please please please please please please update soon i just can't wait to find out what will happen