Reviews for Break You Down
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Very sad this isn't complete, I wanna know what Snape I'd working on that made Draco have to pretend to be a dark lord. After reading Ginny's POV, I also have suspecions that Harry is in on this whole thing too...gah! It's driving me crazy not having any answers. I really hope you don't this one day...or at least PM me a synopsis! lol
desperatelyobvious chapter 9 . 2/10/2017
Hope you update this eventually! I wanna know what happens with Draco and Hermione :D
Raven Whisperer chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
OOC
Raven Whisperer chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
in the begining Hermione was OOC but now she's in character
shine25 chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I want more!
PhyscoBtch chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
... why is there no more? :'(
HP0247 chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
Well, I'm very sorry to read that you will probably never finish this story. Oh well, best of luck to you in all you seek.
Vamptress RayZor chapter 9 . 7/31/2009
SQ! DUDE! I wanna read your manuscript! Seriously! E-mail it to me or something! That's awesome, yo! Congrats!

-Trunks-
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
I feel so bad for Hermione I hate when other guys get to see her naked to.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
*cries* I-I can't believe you wrote that! (blows nose) *cries* Seriously the whore house thing was harsh. As merciful as it looks compared to death, they'd probably be better off dead. The curse is a horrible, worse than the cruciatas curse. I feel so bad for Ginny and Malfoy should let Blaise have her since he took Hermione.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Not a party? Did Blaise trick Malfoy into giving her a key to some where else? Oh-no. I hope no thing bad happens.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I can't believe Hermione is still refusing. She's got a lot of guts, I would have caved by now.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
This, though I am only at chapter 2 (of nine!), is by far the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. I can see what you said about character development. Hermione's worsd were so desparate and Draco was so unbelievably in control. The right words, the right actions. He took mercy even. I really want to see how he would force it upon her though. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters so let me stop reviewing and continue.
Mariegurl chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
I love your writing. I can't wait until you update!
dreamingstar213 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
Thats exciting and an acceptable reason for not updating. I hope it went well!