Reviews for The Malchior Widow
Oh my god, this is one if the best stories for beast boy and raven, this is truly amazing.
Rate/: 100000000000/10
~Angela
im begging you chapter 23 . 4/16
Hi, me again! This is another great story by you. It was a different, but good, view on their "relationship". Very good but please finish writing this, it was great! Keep on doing what you're doing and never let the haters get to you!
I know you wrote this story years ago and most likely are not keeping track of it anymore but I felt I needed to express how well done it is. The plot, the back stories-truly a story worth reading which, frankly is rare. Thank you for the entertainment.
XxTheRavensNestxX
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 23 . 3/8
Oh My GOD. BEST BB/RAE STORY EVERRRR! SEQUEL? PLEAAAAASE? LORD THE ENDING THOUGH. SO. GOOD. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M STILL WRITING IN CAPS BUT OH WELL. I still don't exactly understand why you didn't want reviews until the end but I have honored your wishes.
bendertherobot5768 chapter 23 . 2/28
That all
ThommyPickles chapter 1 . 1/19
It's funny. I've read this story several times and I just noticed you used Cyborg instead of Vic halfway through the chapter.
Destroyman chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Very cute, enjoyable story, keep up the great work!
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
OMG! I loved it! I really mean it... I did. Every piece of your work has something that stands out to the crowd. Its just... fabulous. And I love the ending, though it was a little cliffy... but I will look forward for what happens next! If that ever happens -.-
Bursgrogash chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
The end! The end!? dafuq!. but on a serious note very good story loved it.
SaintMichael95 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
I actually really enjoyed it! The main plot in this stoty was in fact the romance itself. In a lot of stories I really the romance is only second to some dark underlying plot. But I like this story because it was all about the romance. :)
Theonewhodidnotdoit chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Sweet, nuanced and masterful. Great job. :)
Just One Shot chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
Well, to be honest, I thought, " Can he wait six months?" meant she was pregnant and they wouldn't be able to have sex, but this ending made me very happy. I am determined to read all of your work. I love everything I've read so far :D
Marcus Nightshade chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
This was absolutely wonderful. The story was nice and you wove the tale quite neatly. The one problem I had was the presence of the occasional typo.
dj25taz chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
I really loved this story you are the best author out I swear
lovelyoko31001 chapter 23 . 5/26/2014