Reviews for The Deep Deception
Colonelengle chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is a very good beginning. I like it.

R u gonna update again? I noticed it's been awhile.

Keep up the great work. )
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This is great! I love this! Please PLEASE update soon! )
spedclass chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Good job so far. After single-handedly killing MEGATRON you'd thinks Sam wouldn't be so frightened by his girlfriend's dad.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Finally, a good Sam/Mikaela fic. :D Please update soon!
RazorsEdge701 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I dearly hope you haven't abandoned this story. Not only is it off to an excellent start, but we desperately need a good SamXMikaela piece to contrast the ridiculous amounts of "Sam or a Mary Sue having romantic feelings for giant robots" weirdness.
reviewerskye chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
will there be more?

please say yes

soon?

say yes, say yes!
Kenjirose chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Great job :) Thats cool you and your sis are working together on this, It has a great star and her dad really seems quite intimidating. At the beginning you seemed to say their names a lot ( I hate i when I do that . When I read mine I felt like I was saying Ironhide & Lennox all the time, it drove me crazy! But I also never write really and have deleted most of my story's hehe)

Hope you have fun Trucking :)
sdhitt chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter! It's a great start.
Samqz1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
WOW! This is awesome so far! I'm so glad to finally see some Sam/Mikaela! Great writing! I love how you've made Sam and Mikaela so in-character. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
DeMarcos chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Very interesting... A little personal, my dad was dishonorably discharged from the Army, so I know what it does to a person. Definetly looking forward to another chapter of this!
Sothe chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
haha thats a great story im only wondering if there will be more...i can see a shotgun wedding for some reason...
Fortuna Angelus chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
... Moar plz!

;)

Seriously though, great idea! Haven't seen anything like this before, and you write it very well.

I hope you add more.
JML chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Spelling errors in the sense of mixing up certain words. "You're" of "you are" versus "your" of possessive sense as an example. Some grammar spots and you could use some clean up on the speaking portions.

Overall, don't push yourself on either fics. Take your time planning and writing it out.

And try not to imagine other 18-wheelers as potential Optimuses. I'm already having trouble trying NOT to think Barricade's gonna pop up whenever I see police vehicles. :P
Red Leader chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This is great, update soon. I hope its not a decepticons.