Reviews for Stuck in London
sierendipity chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Well I just read that YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST FOUR YEARS! I know this is a long shot, but hey, I just found this story. Please. Please, please please, with cherries on top finish it and ignore my sporadic comma use ... just please!
team-hybrid8 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
And te story just ends here? Too bad really. Don't see a point of putting it on alert but you never know, you could decide to finish it. One day. Now.
team-hybrid8 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Drunk lily! Lol
team-hybrid8 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Lily Potter sure does have a ring to it!
team-hybrid8 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Your Lily always swears so much lol
FrogBin chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
ahahaa. This is really good!

update soooooon! :)x
pyro chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
i really like this story and wish you would keep it up.
Cybill chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
this is really cool story! Continue! James is totally adorable, and Lilly isn't a bitch, only bitchy, which is absoultely understandable concidering having a mental after her for the logest time:) I actually would hate her if she was goody-two shoes, everybody-loves-Lily-cause-she-is-a-living-perfection. Bitchy Lily is something I can belive!
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
thats cute! hope u have fun on your holiday and i cant wait for the next chapter!
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
UPDATE! I forgot that in my review for the 4th chappie. Really. This is definitely good
MarauderetteLily chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
“Hey! I got a great idea! We should be friends…with benefits!”

“Hey! That’s a great idea!”

He almost fell out of his seat. He whispered in utmost astonishment.

“Really?”

“No.”

THAT was utter amazingness and so sweet and funny! I love the quote above!
MarauderetteLily chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Review, tell me, nicely of course, what I can do better, and pray that by some miracle George Bush and John Howard fall off the face of the earth.

amen to that! Lol, I love this!
MarauderetteLily chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
ah, the sweet joy of well writ LJ fics, especially yours! Beautiful and Funny!
YouSeeStrangerThings chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
that is so not finished
ThoroughlyObsessed chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
aw. i like this fic a lot. i seems realistic (or as realistic as the magical world can be)

i like the character development!

can't wait for more!