Reviews for Call Me Irresponsible
greenking13 chapter 8 . 1/20
Tomorrows Tuesday for me. Pwease? I like this story somewhat.

Now to finish this chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
is that it?!
Kacie chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
OMG Shalan! is that i? Please tell me thats not it! I need more... whats their second child's name? Its a girl awh, how cute!
Kacie chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
hmmm... interesting... but I've gotta say, Kaien is my favourite part of this whole fanfic! God, he's soooooo cute!
Kacie chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
SHALAN! THIS IS TOOOOO SUSPENSEFUL! WHAT HEPPENS NEXT! KEEP WRITING!
Kacie chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
haha great chapter! Loved when renji called byakuya a tool. And is it possible... is rukia falling back in love with.. gasp! Ichigo? Love it
Kacie chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Hey Shalan! Wow, good section... can't wait for Chapter 4! It hurts to see Rukia push ichigo away... they are completely perfect for each other in both this story and the anime!
Kacie chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
OMG! Shalan, you are amazing! Love your writing, keep it up!
Shaybo27 chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
:O Update!
The Secret Shinigami chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
both story's where great keep updating

really great story's
Voidy chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
It's not completed yet? Well, dunno

Anyway, Akito is just come and go like that? Hum... a bit strange, is he is truly a stalker, he will come again *shiver* But I hope that's not going to happen. And Kaien is so cute!

Yeah, kaien is so much like Ichigo, that role suits him perfectly!

Great story

Love You Shalan
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
when u goin to update this
vontme chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
i think you should updating this story...don't just keep this story unfinished..i really love this story..
vizards chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
this story was pathetic i hate it
Xion784 chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Hmm, Shalan, I do believe that you should update this story. I've read LCTWTO and this today and now I wanna know whats gonna happen... So you should update cause this story is awesome!

Please?