Reviews for Call Me Irresponsible
han-ichiruki chapter 9 . 6/11
am begging you again please continue this story please pretty please with suggar on top XDD and if you feel like it continue your other fanfic ok and keep the good work you are a fantastic writer
han-ichiruki chapter 5 . 6/11
you are awesome keep the good work and please am begging you finich this fanfic please please pretty please with suggar on top XDDD and thank you
MugetsuIchigo chapter 9 . 4/7
Please resume writing! *v* I love your stories so much!
greenking13 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Tomorrows Tuesday for me. Pwease? I like this story somewhat.

Now to finish this chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
is that it?!
Kacie chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
OMG Shalan! is that i? Please tell me thats not it! I need more... whats their second child's name? Its a girl awh, how cute!
Kacie chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
hmmm... interesting... but I've gotta say, Kaien is my favourite part of this whole fanfic! God, he's soooooo cute!
Kacie chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
SHALAN! THIS IS TOOOOO SUSPENSEFUL! WHAT HEPPENS NEXT! KEEP WRITING!
Kacie chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
haha great chapter! Loved when renji called byakuya a tool. And is it possible... is rukia falling back in love with.. gasp! Ichigo? Love it
Kacie chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Hey Shalan! Wow, good section... can't wait for Chapter 4! It hurts to see Rukia push ichigo away... they are completely perfect for each other in both this story and the anime!
Kacie chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
OMG! Shalan, you are amazing! Love your writing, keep it up!
Shaybo27 chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
:O Update!
The Secret Shinigami chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
both story's where great keep updating

really great story's
Voidy chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
It's not completed yet? Well, dunno~

Anyway, Akito is just come and go like that? Hum... a bit strange, is he is truly a stalker, he will come again *shiver* But I hope that's not going to happen. And Kaien is so cute!

Yeah, kaien is so much like Ichigo, that role suits him perfectly!

Great story~

Love You Shalan~
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
when u goin to update this