Reviews for Sometimes, I Wonder
yukio00 chapter 11 . 7/28
nope.. please don't make dumbeldor ether bad guy...

loved it btw..
Mel chapter 12 . 7/26
I'm sorry not sorry for nitpicking, but there have been a few mistakes in your work that stand out to me. First of all, it is "Parseltongue" not "Paseltongue." Also, "enunciate" versus your "annunciate" and "windgardium" over the "windgardian" I noticed in this chapter.

Your story so far is very good, as opposed to SOME magical creature!Harry fics I have read (pointedly glares at compter history,) and I look forward to seeing a little more of the magical creature's worlds, practices, and traditions. This story has so much potential to build a whole new world within the realm of Harry Potter, maybe even one with points relevant to our own (which I have noticed, if the parallels were on purpose.)

I hope to enjoy the rest of your story!

-Mellaluka (mobile; cant sign in because of wifi restrictions)
Sharbarbarian chapter 18 . 7/21
where the heck are you? gave up with the story, please please pleaaaaase start writing again 2 years
It would be my utmost pleasure to inform you that thy incredibly enjoyed this little story of yours, so I must inform you that thou shall update this soon!
Sincerely J.K. Rowling
-XX-
Evesgreenleaf chapter 18 . 6/28
I'd like to see Lily come to the kids defense and put Molly in her place
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 6/24
Wow your four year old is nothing like any I've met. Are they so competent at planning out complex tasks and expressing complex interpersonal issues?
Missy Winchester chapter 18 . 6/22
Please don't make me wait 12 years for an update ... I must say this story is very original. I love it!
Alexielios chapter 18 . 5/24
Waiting for the next update :) in... two years i guess? Anyway, very interesting story, great imagination, ver good explanation. Can't wait for the rest !
GoldenFace chapter 1 . 5/23
Fourth, not forth.
Alexielios chapter 8 . 5/21
Hufflepuffs are supposed to be loyal and hard worker... i can't see how it is the perfect house for chase... gryffindor or slytherin are more for bullies and arrogants children..
winona.murray.7 chapter 7 . 5/11
Chapter 7
Aww man this story was shaping up to be so good but I hate Ginny! Good luck with the sorry for the warning!
Deeds48 chapter 8 . 5/2
love this story great job writing the guys ;)
monkeypie chapter 18 . 4/26
Update NOW!
someguy chapter 5 . 4/7
I always think its funny how people think that his wand is really "light" and they want to make it "dark" and completly disreguard the fact that voldemort, the most recent dark lord, ALSO had a phoenix feather wand.
Hi chapter 18 . 3/28
I wasn't going to say anything, but fuck it! Update soon, you motherfucker!
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »