Reviews for Sometimes, I Wonder
I think a mix of the bad guys would be best, some good, some bad, in each group
melisamelek29 chapter 18 . 5/29
Please update soon
Anna chapter 18 . 5/15
Very nice story!
nickamarre chapter 18 . 4/19
love it!
nickamarre chapter 18 . 4/19
where can I send suggestions?
Readingjamjar chapter 13 . 4/13
As great as this is after reading the first page of reviews I must say update. Furthermore if this is seen let it be known that it is write not wright.
Please update!
Hannah Crowther chapter 18 . 2/17
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLS IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS BUT PLS REVISIT IT!
lipasnape chapter 18 . 2/8
Pity you found no place for this story in your LIFE. Not that I don't understand, but - pity.
CreativeBobbles chapter 7 . 1/5
I've yet to read further, but let it be known that if Harry does not adopt all four, I will drop this story like its hot garbage.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I'm really sad to stop reading this because Harry's friends with the Weasleys. Other than that it's a good book
Guest Kala chapter 18 . 12/10/2017
This is a brilliant story with lots of humor and wit and suspence. It's also very intriguing and I am quite interested in what is going to happen with the Weasley matriarch's confrontation so please update whenever you can or whenever you have a spare moment.
Gina chapter 7 . 11/15/2017
I like the twist of James not being acceptable but Harry is. LOVE the new familiars!
awesomeconji1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Yeah... I'm not even going to try to read this. A four year old kid acting like a wizened old man? When he is 11 is he going to act like someone who has lived for hundreds of years?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/11/2017
i demand more. if another LONG chapter is not completed by thr end of october I will hunt u down and torture and then kill every one of importance to u. have a nice day :)
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »