Reviews for Sometimes, I Wonder
Gina chapter 7 . 11/15
I like the twist of James not being acceptable but Harry is. LOVE the new familiars!
awesomeconji1 chapter 1 . 10/17
Yeah... I'm not even going to try to read this. A four year old kid acting like a wizened old man? When he is 11 is he going to act like someone who has lived for hundreds of years?
i demand more. if another LONG chapter is not completed by thr end of october I will hunt u down and torture and then kill every one of importance to u. have a nice day :)
I love and hate this. i hate this because i spend my test prep time reading this and love it because it is amazing. keep up the great work
read it
PLEASE LET HARRY BE IN LEAGUE W/ VOLDEMORT OR SOMETHING PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
Dumbledore and co BAD! please. i hate dumbledore and love Voldemort. have harry be on the "dark" side or something please
this is AMAZING! but i was hoping maybe harry could be on voldemorts side or at least pretend to or something.
this is great thumbs up i love the combinations iv always thought that harry should have been in slytherin or at least ravenclaw, gryffindor just seems lame. really good keep up the amazing work
thumbs up this is great I like the animals
the movie. the movie did u even read the books?
this is great plz continue
Totally have Molly rail into him and have him totally own her. Draco and the others can back him up and such
Annalise1981 chapter 18 . 9/26
Such a wonderful story, young one. Exceedingly so, that I hope that you find yourself continuing it in the future
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »