Reviews for Sometimes, I Wonder
This is really good, was just wondering if you were still active and planning on a new new update. Really hope so :)
iPod reader chapter 11 . 6/29
It doesn't matter what story you write you will always have to have a protagonist and an antagonist. It could be a three way war between antagonist and a protagonist which would make one a neutral.
I like most independent Harry stories but I'm gonna have to stop reading this one, it had such a good story but was ruined by Harry's promise to his mum which is sort of unrealistic. I mean it's not like he's protecting his brother because he is family, he's protecting him because his mum who has neglected him made him promise and then she forgets about him for his brother.
jetjeskifreak chapter 18 . 6/20
Hey, I like your story so far. Just wondering if you / this story are still active. I sure hope so, please update soon
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 18 . 6/16
I didn't think it was dull. I like this story. If you do go on hiatus (or already are) I hope it won't take too long (not to realistic, but hey, I'm impatient), and I await the next chapter.
RG chapter 5 . 5/26
Short chapters, poor grammar...
I quit this story at this point.
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 18 . 5/21
I really hope you update this soon, as I've been running out of Independent!Harry Potter stories to read!
rhizz17 chapter 18 . 5/21
update please
Elizabeth Lilian chapter 18 . 4/14
This story was pretty boring at first and I normally don't like when Harry is friends with Hermione, Ron, and Ginny when it is a "dark" Harry fanficiton, but I'm glad I read on. Interesting story and even though you haven't updated in like three years, it looks like you sometimes do that. Hope you return to it.

Just a bit of advice that might make things go more smoothly for you is to include time jumps. Not every day in a story is important. The story is near 100,000 words and you are still in the Christmas holidays of first year. You probably will also have less writers block, because when you go so slow, you use up a lot of your ideas in what is so short of a time in your story. Exciting and monumental things don't happen constantly in real life, so it's not as if you are rushing through it.

I also like a Daphne/Harry pairing btw. It would be nice if Harry just stayed friends with Hermione and Ginny. Daphne also might be another interesting character to have.

I also wouldn't like if Harry joined up with Dumbledore and the Order. I can tell that your Voldemort will be actually evil and not just dark, but it wouldn't make sense for Harry to be involved with the Order. Though he isn't willing to go jumping into black magic or anything, he definitely has a more open-minded outlook on types of magic and creatures. The Order and Dumbledore are definitely not like that.

I would encourage you to come back and finish this story!
Unknown Reveiwer chapter 18 . 4/12
Please Update Soon?! I love this story SO MUCH and O can't wait to see it finished!
loveginny123 chapter 18 . 4/1
Please please Please update soon
mas mas
Hate you chapter 10 . 3/27
Hate story
DontLikeOPHarry chapter 9 . 3/27
Story is ok
Don't like the whole new world and characters. Besides that it is pretty good.
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »