Reviews for Congratulations! Meet your new parents!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Aww cute. I hope Ed has a nervous breakdown because of the hole being forced into a family thing. Al is just way too accepting!
Anyone this fic is good.
Konri Kari chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
This is great!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
That was an interesting take on the Little Mermaid. Nothing, not even a bedtime story, can go smoothly in that family. Nice job with this chapter. Keep up the good work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Good grief, the two of them can't even wash the dishes without starting a fight. Al is right, they have a long way to go. Ed pretending he's scared in the hole is a perfect way to get back at Roy. Now I'm curious as to what Riza plans to do. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Ed is already manipulating Roy. Roy will definitely be careful with what he says around those two from now on. Yes, it won't be long until he has Roy wrapped around his finger. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Good work with having Riza use the sad face to get Roy to comply. Al carrying Ed home is also some nice comedy. Ed would start trouble the second he was placed on the ground.

My only complaint is that Roy should be acting more mature here. He's a father now and should be making Ed feel loved and welcome in his home instead of starting a war with him.

Other than that, great chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
That's the very reaction I would expect from Ed. So far I've only read one adoption story in which Ed is happy about having Roy for a father at the beginning. In other words I can see him being against it from the start.

Also good work with having Roy on Ed's side (wow, the world must be ending) when Ed brought up the point of being sixteen. Still the fact that he agreed for Riza shows just how much he loves and respects her. Roy would be a good father figure for the boys, he just doesn't know it yet. After all he has been the closest thing to a father they've had since Ed joined the military, it's just now official.

The letter from Hohenheim really adds to the story. It's nice to see that he cares enough to want his boys to have a proper family.

Ed's evil thoughts of getting back at Roy can't be good. This will be interesting.

Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
What a wonderful first chapter. This story already has a lot of potential. The happy couple beginning their marriage and already taking in the brothers. This is bound to be interesting.

I love Roy's comment the instant he finds out, "No, I didn't know what stunt you were trying to pull up till now. And that is cold Riza. It is very cold. Only one full day of marriage and your trying to make my life a living hell already? I won't allow it." It was a smart idea on Riza's part to wait until they reached the office with the paperwork to let him know who exactly she was considering adopting.

The wedding scene is great. Hughes' comments are perfect for his character. He would be ready to push them having children. Roy's reaction to never being as doting as Hughes is funny and I can imagine him saying it. Of course Ed and Al would show up late. Ed and Roy have to get into a fight at the wedding. They just have to argue every time they're in the same room.

Now Roy is going to be a father to those boys. This is going to be an intriguing story. Excellent work thus far.
Masaki4everDead chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
This story is just so funny!
Mew Phong chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
ohhhhhhhh where are they going for the honeymoon?
DeathMetalAlchemist423 chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
O! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Melody Elric chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
LOL! AWSOME!
wishfulliving89 chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
love the story. can't wait for the next chapter.
Pure Shikon chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Gahahah! This is the greatest bed time story ever. I love Riza. X3 Please update!
Hotaru83 chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
The end was really funny