Reviews for Euphoria
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Cant eait for your next update
jellllllo chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
This is a good story please update
fannut chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
So are you ever gonna finish this or is it just dead?

I like it and would love it if you kept going with it )
marwamarwa chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
You should really continue this; it's definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Muroun chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Damn! Just when it was getting good, too bad you probably will not update. Anyway, I really like this story. I always enjoy it when I come across an original AU , they intrest me. This one I'm sure is well thought out, it is detailed and informative. Raven and X have a bond that reminds me of the one between Clarice and Hannibal Lector in "Silence of the Lambs". So deep and complex. I really do hope you continue this story. You have a talent for the genre. Thank you, it was a pleasure to read your story.

-Ellen Marie
Aiedrail chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
My god I've never been so anxious to read on in all my life! Words cannot do justice to the utter genious you have with language I can't wait see where this story will go and I hope beyond all things that it wont lie forgotten because I can honestly say it would be a waste of great talent and I thankyou for sharing it with us mere mortals.

A :P
Blitz182 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
To quote X, "how wonderful, how fun". This story is simply amazing. It's twisted, funny, and very very clever. I love how the story is written, and the inner thoughts of all the characters are very interesting. I love X's and Raven's dialogues. Even though you haven't updated in forever, I'm going to keep my overly optimistic hopes up that you'll finish this story. )
Just me and myself chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Wow, that was messed up and very cool all rolled up into one. I really hope you decide to continue.
ultra dragon chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
putting two insane(well in my opinion at least) and insanely smart and spooky under the same roof that is surely isnt going to be pretty...update soon!
Fan chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
I would definitely love to read more of this. Keep writing, even if it takes you an eternity,
paula2284 chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
wow this is amazing!

red X here is a really interesting character here

more redX/rae coming? :D lol

cant wait 4 the next update!

:p
WestSide Love chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
I don't normally read Red X/Raven AU stories but I have to admit that this one is an exception.

Pleas update this soon!

I would love for you to finish this.

Toodles!

(i hate when people say that...)
SylverEyes chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
Wow. This fic goes a lot deeper than many things that I have read. In fact, this fic goes a lot deeper than many published things I've read. That's saying something, since phylosiphical books are forced onto me by both of my parents. XD

Red X is a great character. He retains some of his original character from the show, but you've expanded on him enough to make him more than someone who is there so that Robin can question himself. I really enjoy that. It's nice to have a fic actually about him, instead of having him be the object of someone's thoughts and the plaything of their mind.

I think that some Red X/Raven/Robin triangle stuff would be just peachy. It would be a nice tension reliever (or not), and would be interesting in your style.

And Raven being sexually uncomfortable just takes the cake. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this, and glad that Raven finally seems to be playing mind games with Red X, no matter how smart he is. XD Raven is smarter! ;)

So yeah, update when you can, and I hope that school is doing alright for you. School sucks when it gets in the way, but you can't completely ignore it. Good luck. :)
shweeps chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
wow this fic is really good couldnt stop reading please review soon cant wait to read more

shweeps

-x-
Chione Jinx S chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
I love your story! You write very intelectually! Update Soon Please! You also have a wonderful imagination!