Reviews for PorkU and IPine
musingmarauder chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OMG cuteness! I loved this. They're just too good together. I want a Grissom *pouts*
xipeek chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hey, enjoyed it from the beginning till the end! Very sweet and soft, well...all I needed

Great job!
Rozz chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I personally love the title. and the story it is attached to. Thank you for writing it.
papillongirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That story was so cute and sweet. I really enjoyed it!
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i loved it!
Golden Grasshopper chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is wonderful. I could almost smell that poor pig roasting. LOL. You paint fantastic images. :)
regan666 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
fantastic story really interesting, great job keep up the good work.
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Porcupine? Haha, er at least I think that's how you spell it. I loved it though! Aw, reminds me of the good ol' days of season 1. :) Thanks!
anneruhland chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Another good story. You seem to capture their characters so well. As usual your story made me think about their relationship and how Gris could have handled it. The whole idea of another pig study was inspired. thanks for sharing your talent. anne
Kristafied chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is lovely. Great ending, and I love the way they talk to each other - true to character.
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
cute story!
Beuller chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I think this may be my favorite how Sara and Grissom got together story yet! I totally buy it. Though I don't really understand why I am now craving pulled pork. Hm.
mary jordan chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
So nice story, i loved so much that episode Really nice thanks!
tvaddict42 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Loved the title, and Cath's warning about why to watch for Sara.

Bleurgh - pig experiments are nasty - still not got over seeing the one in 'Down the Drain' (season 5) where Greg had to give some 'samples' to test the theory of decomposition in a sewer. CSI is slowly turning me into a Vegetarian!

Loved the story, and the end was sweet. Too many fics are right full on at the start of their relationship. But seriously - two socially inept people would not be full on at the start. you handled it brilliantly!
litbuff chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Thank you for another wonderful story to start my day with! I loved it!