Reviews for Candy Dripping Like Water
Djomar chapter 56 . 6/4/2011
Wow!I started reading this last night and haven't stopped until I read all 56 chapters'I just couldn't stories,I can't decide which are my favourites.I love SasuHina so this was very enjoyable,reading all of these wonderful many great ideas,wow,how did you do that,I'm so impressed :)
Diablo's Heir chapter 56 . 3/27/2011
its been forever since you updated. glad to see you're still alive and kicking. good chapter, very interesting. update soon, no more year long hiatuses
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
so cute! sooooo cute! i love the ending!
Evonthony chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
oh my god dis wus awesome! i was listening to the song wedding dress while reading dis it wus pretty sad poor sasuke
Diablo's Heir chapter 55 . 8/10/2010
great chapter. liked the fight scene. it had sasuhina fluff too. cant wait to see what happens next. ja ne.
Marciesv9 chapter 55 . 8/10/2010
I loved it :D You like renewed my love of fanfictions! I can't wait for the next chapter :DD
ppeach2 chapter 55 . 8/9/2010
I was a pretty good chapter I liked it.
Smiley chapter 55 . 6/23/2010
Don't worry, we all still love you and we will wait for you!
Diablo's Heir chapter 54 . 6/11/2010
loved it. great ending if you want to stop but i think it has maybe one chapter left in it. i liked how the battle played out and the slight sasusaku moment at the end.
ppeach2 chapter 54 . 6/11/2010
I think it's still pretty good but your right after finals everyone starts getting lazy and my finals are next week. ]
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 53 . 5/10/2010
Woot! Lol, I was extra amped when I saw that you had updated this story so soon after my review! Lol

Still lovin this whole thing that you've got going on here! Go Hinata! Lol D

Plz update again when you can!

-CES-
ppeach2 chapter 53 . 5/9/2010
It is definitely worth continuing I love it you have errors in your story but every author has errors in their story I want to read the next chapter so update soon or after finals and what not-sigh-I have those too. ]
Diablo's Heir chapter 53 . 5/9/2010
oh yea, definently worth continuing. great chapter. goodie goodie action. not the die-hard love between sasuke and hinata but more of a rivalryt thing (theire clans) and them just getting feelings for one another. i like it. please continue.
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 52 . 5/9/2010
Next chapter plz! I've been lovin this! The humor splits my sides! I swear, I think Im gettin a 6-pack from all of the laughing Ive been doin while reading this!

I can't wait for the next chapter! I just love how you write! It's so awesome! Lol

_CES_
ppeach2 chapter 52 . 4/13/2010
Cool I really like these I read all 52 in 1 day and I can't wait to read number 53. ]