Reviews for Do you remember?
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I liked that you killed Harry. I really really wanted him to die and got kinda pissed off when he managed to live through the seventh book.
Merakien chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That was really good. I like how Ginny still believed in their fantasy and how she tried so hard to convince Ron that it was still true. Good job!
fearblank chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
very emotional...

Hugs and Cookies

Blank
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That is brilliant but so sad. I just feel so sorry for both of them.
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I like to think that someone went back to Grimmauld place after it was all over with. I'm glad you put them there.
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I've got to admit, this seems like a more plausible epilogue than the one we actually got. I was convinced Harry and Voldemort would both die, and probably either Ron or Hermione too.

Apart from some minor grammary errors, this is pretty much perfect. You write some great angst.
rye-the-random chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
-tear, tear- so sad, darling, so sad. Much emotion, I love it.

padsgurl
HumanAbstract chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Gah, so glad it didn't end up like that, I'd have died. Anyway, this is well-written, and the Ginny/Ron conversation was quite well voiced. The bit at the end, "Ginny was an auror, glad to take revenge," I liked that. My favorite part, honestly. Good job.
barmy-ol-badger chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
OMG how awful! Poor little Weasleys! oh whoops... I just realised that it sounds like i thought your writing was awful... it's not it's really good. It wasn't a bad idea, really, about post DH, personally i thought the 19 years later bit was a bit tacky... and all the people who died! How awful! Anyways this isn't a book review or I'd go on and on for ages! I agree with your vow to review... I hate it when people lurk in the background. Keep writing!

Barmy ol Badger
estrelita chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Although it was short, I really enjoyed it.

You have amazing talent. It mad me so sad and I could just feel the pain and sorrow coming from them. It was really good.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This one is really really cool. Loved it.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aw, poor Ron. Sad and bittersweet, nice job.

~Red
Asterisk Truly chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
that depressed me. I'm sad. I guess that means it was good.
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Wow. You're insanely talented. *bows*

Okay, so I loved the angst and pain that was pouring out of this. It made me really, really sad. Which is, obviously, good. :)

Also, the way you kept using "Almost.." was really clever. :)

Great job! As always. ;)