Reviews for Forgiveness
Mythicalnightguard chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I like that. I like that alot.I was down this morning, but that picked me right up!
Fientje chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
That was wonderful. Best friends and not gay! That's just the way I like it! D
Siaren chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
jag grät igen
AdorableEric chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Awesome! I started crying at the end of the first chapter when you said that he never woke up because I thought that you meant that he had died! Thank you so much for an amazing story!
coli narago chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
I love sappy endings like this, but I just don't like how it went so fast. It took away most of the quality. But it was still okay. Wonderful storyline. Just go over what you have with a fine tooth comb and put it back up. Masterpeice central!

~Emma
coli narago chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
You should be going into more detail.
coli narago chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
What? Never woke up?you've got to be kidding me!

~Emma
Flower-Rainbow chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
That's one of my favorite NatM-ffs here. I read it more than one time and I always like to read it again. Just great!
Skipper96 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
That was good. I really enjoyed reading it.

I am Avatar Skipper!
Scooter12345 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I really like this friendship THANK YOU for not making them gay! I liked because you really showed the BROTHERS side of them that people always seem to look over and forget!
KootaJankan chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
WOW! this is a really well written story and i thoroughly enjoyed it. i'll enjoy looking at your other works!

~Koota Jankan

hi I'm Koota's co author and even I must say this is a very well written story. it was a very interesting plot line too. I would have never though of that. thank you for writing a good story

~TobiIsMyGoodBoy
Doll Girl chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Aw! I love this! Again I can see a brotherhood formed. Yes they fight but who doesn't. I felt horrible for poor Jedediah! Again a perfect betrayal of my two favorite characters!
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
This brought tears to my eyes. It was so touching! I loved this!
ryu crisis chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
I loved this story! Jed and Octavius are so cute!

P.S Thanks for reviewing my story, I'm glad you liked it!
LightOnAHill chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
*claps* Beautiful! Wonderful I loved it! Great job!