Reviews for Forgiveness
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
(clapping): Just so you know, this was a fantastic story.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Wow. Teddy was not kidding when he said that. : )
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
At least, Jedediah said he was sorry. Most people would have just remain in silence, and go on their way, pretending it was nothin'.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
This was a great story. And it had a very good message, too.
W. B chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
You know, just reading the first chapter, when Jedediah knocked Octavius out, I could already see the darkness growing within him.
Mythicalnightguard chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I like that. I like that alot.I was down this morning, but that picked me right up!
Fientje chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
That was wonderful. Best friends and not gay! That's just the way I like it! D
Siaren chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
jag grät igen
AdorableEric chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Awesome! I started crying at the end of the first chapter when you said that he never woke up because I thought that you meant that he had died! Thank you so much for an amazing story!
coli narago chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
I love sappy endings like this, but I just don't like how it went so fast. It took away most of the quality. But it was still okay. Wonderful storyline. Just go over what you have with a fine tooth comb and put it back up. Masterpeice central!

~Emma
coli narago chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
You should be going into more detail.
coli narago chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
What? Never woke up?you've got to be kidding me!

~Emma
Flower-Rainbow chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
That's one of my favorite NatM-ffs here. I read it more than one time and I always like to read it again. Just great!
Skipper96 chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
That was good. I really enjoyed reading it.

I am Avatar Skipper!
Scooter12345 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I really like this friendship THANK YOU for not making them gay! I liked because you really showed the BROTHERS side of them that people always seem to look over and forget!