Reviews for A Nameless Fic Because Shikamaru Said So
Ma.B12 chapter 17 . 7/18
This is probably one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Seriously. And I loved the dorama like style of your writing. I reeeealy hope you make a sequel, and even if you don't, tanks so much for this one.
Ps: sorry for my english, I'm brazilian.
My God! This story is great! Oh my Gosh! _ i hope there's a sequel :)
Fandomsrule10 chapter 17 . 6/18
Holy shit I love this so much! Your writing is absolutely brilliant!
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 6/15
Hehehehehehehe
Yvonne Park chapter 17 . 5/22
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it! Shikamaru and Tamari are such a cute couple. The only criticism I have is that I wish that you had spent a little more time with them being a happy cute couple, and not so much of them being ridiculous ignorant beings. haha but it really was a great story! I am sad that there isn't any more! :)

-Yvonne
Glory of Dawn chapter 17 . 2/17
Your characterization is spot on. Dialogue is good. Your plot was excellent. As much as I wanted the love story to get moving earlier, it couldn't. You were right to wait until the end for it. It's better that way. To be honest, I'm not sure why I opened this fic. I wasn't terribly impressed with the summary or the title, but I did, and I'm glad. Few fics have been more worth my time.

Thanks for writing this.
rinievermilion chapter 17 . 1/3
Gahh the sexual tension is killing me xD finally I finished reading this.. and I want moreee urgh. This is real life although there is a bit cliche. Anyway lovee this story :* thank youu
Angelazzy chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
God I'm loving ur characterisation of Kankuro! He's frikin funny as XD
Angelazzy chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
GOSHHHHH FINALLY XP But damn Shika was straightforward... ;))))
Angelazzy chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Reindeer Shikamaru! I love love love their interactions XP
Angelazzy chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Gaaaaahhhhh! Shikamaru! Yewwww XD So exciting!
Angelazzy chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
That ending...was just...beautifully done .
Angelazzy chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Another amazing chapter! I like the progression at the end and the back story XD
Angelazzy chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Temari biting his earring was so frikin hot ... XD
Angelazzy chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Jesus I can't help but keep reviewing XP You make me ship them so much! The way you characterised them is perfect! Just their interactions are so interesting!