Reviews for A Nameless Fic Because Shikamaru Said So
amaalial chapter 17 . 7/12
Whoaa this fic is awesome!
Yaaaayyyyyy
Temari can't deny it
This is really goooodddd
Heavenn chapter 17 . 2/3
I'm so sad it's over /:
It was such an accurate portrayal of how shikamaru and remark would be with each other! I wish they would've figured that out on Christmas!
Snoopy chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
AH. So beautiful! Thanks so much for writing this! Was a great read :)
Ma.B12 chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
This is probably one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. Seriously. And I loved the dorama like style of your writing. I reeeealy hope you make a sequel, and even if you don't, tanks so much for this one.
Ps: sorry for my english, I'm brazilian.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
My God! This story is great! Oh my Gosh! _ i hope there's a sequel :)
Fandomsrule10 chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Holy shit I love this so much! Your writing is absolutely brilliant!
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Hehehehehehehe
Yvonne Park chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it! Shikamaru and Tamari are such a cute couple. The only criticism I have is that I wish that you had spent a little more time with them being a happy cute couple, and not so much of them being ridiculous ignorant beings. haha but it really was a great story! I am sad that there isn't any more! :)

-Yvonne
Glory of Dawn chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Your characterization is spot on. Dialogue is good. Your plot was excellent. As much as I wanted the love story to get moving earlier, it couldn't. You were right to wait until the end for it. It's better that way. To be honest, I'm not sure why I opened this fic. I wasn't terribly impressed with the summary or the title, but I did, and I'm glad. Few fics have been more worth my time.

Thanks for writing this.
rinievermilion chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
Gahh the sexual tension is killing me xD finally I finished reading this.. and I want moreee urgh. This is real life although there is a bit cliche. Anyway lovee this story :* thank youu
Angelazzy chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
God I'm loving ur characterisation of Kankuro! He's frikin funny as XD
Angelazzy chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
GOSHHHHH FINALLY XP But damn Shika was straightforward... ;))))
Angelazzy chapter 9 . 12/26/2014