Reviews for Attente
kong is king chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Uh-huh. "Just friends, nothing more." Right.

Despite how blatantly obvious it was to me that these two were trying to hold back from jumping each other in public, I think I was really able to appreciate the friendship. Whatever that is.(kong hates people, remember?)

I guess it WAS (damn this lack of italics) kind of cute at that.

kong
Sequizurx chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
That's so uberly cute. I love it! And all the long complex sentences and imagery are so pretty and paint a perfect picture in your head to help you see the scene, which I completely can do, as it's all really well written.

And the symbolism with the kite was really clever. That seems to be exactly how Kairi feels in the beginning of KH2 when she's talking to Selphie, except minus the kite, and this is minus the random fainting that Selphie hardly notices.

Well done, this is really good!

- xoxo
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
-blink-

You found a title! XD And I love this as much as evvuurr. Your portrayal of Selphie is so dead on and cute... she seems nervous and doubtful, as a friend should be... aww. The ending's so cute! (And thank YOU for putting up with me, haha.)
kai lun an chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This was just BEAUTIFUL.

I'm nearly speechless right now.

[going on the faves]
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
um...

wow.

This was great. Truly, it was. The long, flowing sentences were beautiful. And the kite thing? Wow.

I felt like it had a double meaning. For Kairi, she wanted to be like the kite, free, fly away, all that jazz. But for Selphie, it was almost like the kite was like their friendship... and she didn't want Kairi to let go of it just yet.

Or.. I'm reading too much into it... but that's what it made me think of.

And the end "How about we wait together?" Aw. That was so cute.

Excellent job, and thanks much for the entry, love!