Reviews for So Sick of Love Songs
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
...he's in love with a giant robot?! Kinda pity him... sorta. Guess this goes for show, love comes in all shapes and sizes... funny how he talks in music while in car form.
Suichi's Water chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh nooo Sam missed curfew(like anyone would blame him with bee right there) But aww I was scared they wouldn't work in the end. ;m;. But yay they did!
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Yay!

The music choices were brilliant. They were perfect and exactly the perfect choice in every case. Bravo!

Thank you for this lovely gem of fanfiction!
i am thyne death chapter 1 . 7/31/2007

and the ending.

i love it.

death
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
"And remember when we were driving, driving in your car, speed so fast it felt like I was drunk. City lights laid out before us, and your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder and I, I had a feeling that I belonged, I, I had a feeling I could be someone."

There is much love.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Great story! Really cute!
Nirewolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I loved this story. It was absolutely adorable, especially when I thought of Bumblebee's size compared to Sam's... I'm weird, but I like big creatures! Your story actually made me shiver, but in a happy way. Well done!

BUMBLEBEE FOREVER!

... Sorry. XD
Sothe chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i enjoyed it. i like all the Bee/w/e pairing fics because Bee kicks anus
Fk306 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
:P looks we have yet another person that has fallen victim to the 'must write' Sam/Bumblebee pairings

its addicting, now I feel like writing but I'm not very good at it ;
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This was really good.
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Well done! I love the songs Bee keeps playing, and poor Sam's having such a hard time of it. Very well played, dear. If you are familiar with/have a LiveJournal, there's a beexsam community that would welcome this in a heartbeat!

Artemis-chan
Fortuna Angelus chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Oh, ooh the angst of it all! *luffle*

"he forced Sam to sit in his pal" ... m.

Otherwise, it'd be a tad creepy, no?
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
NYA! I was just thinking of this couple as I watched the movie for the second time tonight! SPLE! You made my week! ::goes off to write her own fanfiction:: THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION. ::grins like a maniac::
Dania chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Another wonderful story!

You have a good sense of plot and characterization. It's nice to read fic that is thoughtful and executed with such precision. The correct grammar is also a blessing!

Again, I adore the relationship you are building up between Sam and Bee. I think this is the start of something beautiful between both of them. :)

Squee! also for Bee throwing his weight around. I love the fluffiness.

I am greatly anticipating the development of this relationship and how others will perceive it. What will the actions of the other autobots be, Sam's parents, the media? Things such as this are always fodder for the scandal cannon. It would be interesting to see how you run with this ball.

An excellent job. I can't wait to read more. :)
xRyouAngelx chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
wow...strange pairing but it's so awesome XDXD lolz watching the new movie i couldn't help but think there was something going on with bee and sam XD...thanx so much for writing this...it's so cute :P