Reviews for Science and Magic
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Awesome
Stephan Grundy chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Thus far, a brilliant investigation of one of the knottier problems in the HP world (how wizarding genetics work, since the presence of both muggle-born wizards and Squibs implies that there's more than a simple monogenic Mendelian pattern involved). Is the word that Cecelia is looking for, perhaps, "methylation"?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Quiditch matches don't have a time limit. There's no count down.
Other then that. Good chapter
The Light from Within chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
This - is a most wondrous story! It is filled with much background information, need, wants, and inspiration. I like how you've built up the characters and scenes. I've not looked, nor read ahead, but, I've got some vague idea of where this could be going. You're an excellent writer. The suspense is palpable, a mark of more than a great writer. You've made me FEEL Cecilia's feelings, as if I were thinking as her, as if I WERE her.
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 26 . 8/26/2011
Love it amazing story
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 24 . 8/26/2011
Can't stop reading this is amazing
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 19 . 8/25/2011
hi this is not what I was thinking this would have gone but it is absolutly bloody briliant
xHawke chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I would continue to review and read your stories...HOWEVER, i have a problem with "authors" who can not even spell the names of the main characters correctly, over and over, in every one of their stories!

It is Lord VOLDEMORT...not VOLDE_R_MORT

wiki/Lord_Voldemort
VerbTheNounAdjectively chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
I'm only on Chapter 13 and I really do love this story! It's so interesting and unlike anything else I've read. I do have one small minor complaint, and it's that you consistantly mispell Voldemort- it seems you add an unnessecary 'r' after the 'e'. Thank you for writing this story, it is quite excellent.
ForeverLily chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
Awesome! It's just the fic that I wanted to read! This is really good!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 26 . 1/22/2011
The story was very enjoyable and I really loved Cecilia. I think each chapter could have been broken into two chapters though. I found it almost too difficult to read because of their length... ( ALso, I'm not too clear on the ending. What does Pentunia's and Draco's DNA have in commen that made Snape smile and think of her being 'perhaps too careful'? And why is he thinking that it's preposterous for him to work with a muggle? Was he being sarcastic to himself? If so, I wasn't able to pick up on it. Also, I never saw anything that clarified to other people what he had told Draco was indeed a ruse.

Maybe it's just that I spent a week of every moment of my free time reading this story that I'm so befuddle at the ending you wrote... However, if you could clear up these confusions it would be appreciated! )

Aweosme work all in all.

TigerChickTigriss
bookivore chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Aside from the fact that any teacher worth her salt would point out that organizing a syllabus over the weekend was completely ridiculous, this is a nice turn of events. And how are the students supposed to have the correct text?
Feathery Quill chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I have mixed feelings about this story. It is an unusual but interesting concept. However, I find the story dragging and too slow. Some paragraphs were unnecessary. I also found several spelling and grammatical errors. It's a fun read nonetheless. It's not the best, but still enlightening.
hobokenblue chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Your stories were just recommended on Fictionalley and I've spent two very enjoyable days reading all about Celia Frobisher. These stories were among the most interesting fanfiction I've read and this was about the only time that I've felt as stimulated as when reading "real" fiction. I can only hope that you are considering original work. I'd love to read it. Who would have ever thought of Tom Riddle as an old has been, or Albus running off with Grindelwald, or thought clouds behind the veil, or any of a million inventive things. Thanks.
ThePip6 chapter 26 . 2/18/2009
Woah this is cool. Its really long, like a book but I enjoyed it.

pip