Reviews for Science and Magic
rnthenu chapter 22 . 8/12
damn, plot thickens..
rnthenu chapter 21 . 8/11
Things are getting exciting...
rnthenu chapter 19 . 8/8
Things are getting interesting fast.
rnthenu chapter 16 . 8/5
Really nice end. Thanks for writing.
Oooh seems to be my kinda story. Why has she turned up there though? What brought her when muggles can't see wizard things? Maybe "you're a wizard Harry" will be what happens here? Gotta keep reading anyhoo...
rnthenu chapter 15 . 8/3
Thank you for writing this story. I have been enjoying the story for a while now, didn't get a chance to review. On a whole pretty interesting, although I found some parts to be slightly boring. I found the story to have good scientific musings and good character developments. I was sad to see so few F&Fs. I wanted to know that I enjoy your story and intends to finish reading all the three parts, please continue writing. Thanks again.
mckertis chapter 7 . 7/30
Right. It's been 7 chapters and you completely failed to hook me, as i have no clue what this story is remotely about.
KnowInsight chapter 18 . 7/2
I love the cliffie. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." :D
Wow, I'm glad I found this ~ thank you for writing such a well thought out story! I love science and Harry Potter, so this was just my cup of tea. I was absolutely invested in Cecilia navigating the wizarding world, you had me reading with a smile one chapter and then reading with tears down my face the next. I like how much you emphasize the prejudice against muggles, I feel like it's more realistic to how the wizarding world views them as innately inferior. Also, I commend you on how long this story was ~ I looked it up and the story would make for a novel around 900-1100 pages (depending on words per page), that's awesome! It felt a bit long winded at times, but I feel it helped engage the reader into the story better and I really liked that :) Will definitely read the sequels!
FaithfulWarrior chapter 26 . 6/7
This was a good story...however I think you really drew it out, and went into too much detail sometimes. Also, it would be a good idea to put a pairing on Lupin and OC so people know what they're in for.
It was well done, well thought out, but definitely a little long.
Thank you so much for writing though and don't take offense to anything I said, it is certainly not my intention. Just my opinion. ;-)
Montara chapter 27 . 5/29
Thank you!
IAMiniquity chapter 26 . 5/15
I actually read this story a while back and just went searching for it again last night and had to re read the whole thing. I actually hadn't realized before hand that you had sequels written, so I'll have to get to them in the next few days, I'm very excited for them

I wanted to say that I loved this story. I'm not a very science oriented person and tend to enjoy the more fictional side of things. Magic, monsters, and myth more than logic, reason, and research, but I adore how you had Cecelia work the correlation between muggle science and wizard magic. I imagine this story took quite a bit of work, and I admire it very much.

Honestly, I was rooting for Severus the whole time, especially because he really wasn't so bad with Cecelia and I really love him (bias) but I liked Remus too. Even though he was a dummy and he left her for so long I am glad that they got back together in the end.

Of course, both Sirius and Harry killed me, but Harry was an impressionable youth. I think that you played on Pureblood/Wizard muggle prejudice very well.

It might take me a bit, but I'm going to read your sequels as well. Thanks for such an amazing story. :)
Montara chapter 26 . 5/6
Severus found out about Draco's sample :)

Too bad Voldemort is not dead : So much suffering, so many deaths. But they still have hope, especially now Cecilia accepted to come back and help.

Thank you so much for sharing you story! What a journey! And there's more! :)
Montara chapter 25 . 5/6
She's okay! So glad! And Remus came back to her! :)

Still, I'm so sad for Libby and her family :( Hope Freya will come live with Cecilia now.
Montara chapter 24 . 5/6