Reviews for Science and Magic
BeautifulBanian chapter 8 . 7/29
It's spelled Voldemort, there's only 1 r.
Sefera chapter 26 . 7/18
Very Good!

It’s good to see you finally got around to completing it. I always loved this fic :)
This story is absolutely fenominal! You truly are a gifted writer.
riverrat1 chapter 26 . 9/1/2019
Draco Malfoy... interesting! Did he volunteer to give his hair sample or did Severus snatch it somehow? I guess we will see.
Now on to the sequel!
riverrat1 chapter 25 . 9/1/2019
So, did Cecilia recover because Sirius took the potion that Severus was brewing - the one that enables the drinker to heal somebody's injuries? Severus said it would work much better if a pureblood was using it and Severus is a halfblood. I didn't see anywhere if that happened. But then later Poppy and Severus were agreeing that Cecilia's body had gotten immune to the bad effects of potions.
riverrat1 chapter 24 . 9/1/2019
They had a good talk but through the whole chapter I was frantic about when Sirius is finally taking her to the hospital wing. He knows she took potions and potions are bad for her. He could have turned into Padfoot and get help. Moony wouldn't have done anything to him in his dog form. After all, they are running together when Remus turns into a werewolf.
riverrat1 chapter 23 . 8/30/2019
Ouch, there we go again... Cecilia ending up alone with Sirius. I don't know which one is better - Moldywart or Sneerius...
Btw, the last part about the family bet overturning the game board was so well put and gave me a good laugh.
riverrat1 chapter 22 . 8/29/2019
Oh, this is not going to end well...!
riverrat1 chapter 21 . 8/28/2019
What an utterly miserable journey for Cecilia. Good thing Arthur and Kingsley found her. And then coming back and having to watch what is happening to her work partner.
Poor Severus!
riverrat1 chapter 20 . 8/27/2019
Sounds like Sirius has gone off the deep end and has done his best to take Harry with him. There is no way Harry would say and do theses things if he wouldn't have heard them over and over from Sirius, whom he so badly wants to trust because he is looking at him as his one and only family member he has left.
Good for Ron and Hermione to stand up against him.
Btw, I loved the scene between Severus and Cecilia when Severus came back from a meeting being all beat up. It shows so much trust and compassion between the two.
riverrat1 chapter 19 . 8/26/2019
I'll have to say, Remus isn't my favorite person at the moment. First he is getting her involved in a relationship, and when push comes to shove he is chickening out instead of telling her the truth and letting her make up her own mind if she wants to be with him or not. And on top of it he is running off with Sirius for a romp regardless of what Sirius has done to her.
Thank goodness there is Severus who is picking up the pieces and is rescuing her. My guess is that he was supposed to floo her out before the Death Eaters were arriving, but Cecilia had a different idea. Hopefully Severus has a good excuse why he "failed" in is attempt to hand her over to Voldemort. The car maybe?
riverrat1 chapter 18 . 8/25/2019
That was quite a party...whew!
Somebody needs to throw Sirius back into Azkaban und nail Kreacher's head on the wall like it has been done with all the dead house elves in the noble house of Black.
riverrat1 chapter 17 . 8/24/2019
That is going to be interesting... Ron has a crush on Cecilia, Sirius is clearly after her, she is going with Severus to the ball and I have the feeling the last word about Remus isn't spoken yet. Poor Tonks maybe in for a disappointment.
riverrat1 chapter 14 . 8/22/2019
Maybe Ron will be the next Science Professor. Mr Weasley would be proud :)
riverrat1 chapter 16 . 8/21/2019
I tried adding another review to the last chappie but it wouldn't let me, so here it is from chapter 15:
I thought it was hilarious with Tonks and Remus sitting in front of the blank TV waiting for something to happen, and then later in the lab Remus not knowing how to switch on the computer.
I would have loved to hear the conversation Tonks and Nick were having when they walked off so he could show her all the equipment and Tonks not knowing what in the world he is talking about...lol