Reviews for Caretaker
Dark-Wolf7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
LAWLZ. love the parting shot. ROFL.

in other news, lovely little story. very sweet and i'm glad it doesnt seem out of character for both of them.
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Lol! bless her. Great story
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw, warm fuzzies!
DianeB chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Yikes, another sweet one, absent of anything wicked (except maybe Seven's parting shot, which was wholly within character). Nicely done! Um, scarily so.

But now wouldya write one about Miral and the Borg baby who lives in the turbolift? Wait, didn't you already do that?
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Good and interesting.
Biggest-Baddest-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Well-written.

And that last line, that kinda got a chuckle out of me... for some reason it reminded me of another story where B'Elanna gave birth and nearly killed Tom for making her go through having to push out something that big.

That was a good story, as is this one.
Rono777 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Now I'm really worried - two sweet and tender stories in a row. I hope you feel better soon! Ha Ha...

Thanks,

Ron
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Love it. "She is so...small." Funny to see the maternal side of Seven.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Rofl, I love Seven getting in a parting shot
Obie11 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Just when I had found myself sitting around, trying to understand exactly why you had named it "topless blender," I refreshed the page and you had changed the title. Great timing.

I like this one, and the easy resolution of the Ex-Borg and B'Elanna's problems. It's almost as if the baby is a physical reminder that it's time for everyone to grow up, move on, and act like adults.

Looking forward to another post!