Reviews for Of Gods and Men
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Everyone knows dumbledore.
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
That was great thx for sharing
Asherit chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
That was a good story. Thanks for the entertainment
Akela Victoire chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
I just read through this whole story that I found on TV Tropes and I do not regret it one bit. Great work!
Touch of the Wind chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
I admit I don't like stories which feature around Light- I like L Centered or WammyKids Centered stories- but I love DNHP crossovers and fdecided to give this a go. I'm glad I did- it was different and the slash between Mikami and Light was a nice touch. Though I am upset you killed Near...Lol.
ss4gogeta27 chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Very good story I hope for a sequel nice job with Voldemort committing suicide I think Kira/Lights. Not keeping anyone from finding out about the Death Note,s existence was his biggest mistake and why he died in the actual Death Note anime.
ss4gogeta27 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Ummm I,m confused Light is gay or bisexual now? I was under the impression Light like Voldemort does not care about love sex romance or anything but power and acquiring godhood and or immortality and world domination and this is why Voldemort has no interest in Bellatrix Lestrange even though she so devoted to him or why Light never sought a wife for himself
onidra chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
Just had to read it again
Noctis chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
this is just as bad as ooc you rushed it in my eyes just like any other bad fan fic...
obvious things are obvious chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
i agree with you... i also like Light, only second to L though, but i also hate Near... anyway, i think this is really interesting! good job! _
Darkfire359 chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
This is awesome. Pure and simple fact. I like how you didn't kill off Mello and Matt, because I like them, but still had Light and Mikami win.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
Forever, UNLESS you give up your memory. Misa-Misa halved her life span twice...
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
loved the story...but y did u have to kill off near? TT_TT

i like the ending tho _
BleachedShadow chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Aww I'm loving this story more and more as I read on X3
BleachedShadow chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
-Reads that Misa is in a coma- Mwhahahaha! Suck that BI*CH! :D -snicker- Aww Mikami and Light are so cute together