Reviews for To Be With You Tomorrow
The Fiction Spider chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Squee! I love this and I'm totally addicted! Please continue! Squee!
;)

Now for something slightly more serious... I like the story, you really seem to capture the Stars Hollowisms, keep up the good work :D
Liz Singer chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
I always like stories that show the repair work after the season ended. I hope you have L&L really address their issues and work on them. So far so good.
carlsoles chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
pls cont story
Like2CUHappy chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
i lov it update asap
J.Stone chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
This is good so far. Thanks.

John Stone
Roxxy117 chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
Aw! Reminiscing!

Can't wait for L/L's 3rd first date! Wow. Third first date? Thats seriously ... heartbreaking? Pathetic? I don't know but wow ... you did a lot of research for this particular chapter! Kudos to you! )

PS. Oh yeah I was wondering if you could happen to be my beta? I just started writing my first fanfic and I only have one chapter up & I think I have a slightly firm grip on grammar and spelling & everything but maybe if I had a beta my story could be ... beta? Hehe. I'll PM you later about it! ) Feel free to read my first chapter when you get the chance ::
Roxxy117 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Aw, this was sweet. )
Roxxy117 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Hhahahahha. Your "copy and paste into review field if you are unable to write one of your own" just made my day.

I like this so far! D I'm going to read more! Whippee! Or in your words: Squee! P
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
good
gilmorefanforever chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
I loved the memories of Luke's awesome-ness. They were sweet. Update soon!
pjt-gg chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
Great chapter, loved the flashback. Please update soon.
Forgotten Relic chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
ah... I feel so proud to be a beta _
StanaTorv chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
love it! brilliant. cant wait for more

:D sam
chants chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Thanks for the update. I love any references to Seattle. It's my home town. :)
Forgotten Relic chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
haha, have I mentioned that you really should consider a career writing those historical novels? History majors really do make excellent writers... yes you're beta is looking for more stuff to go over and just wanted to let you know (what better way then to leave obnoxiosly long comments on your latest)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »