Reviews for Do To Me What You Cannot Say
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That was great.
Jasesmiles chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Poor Naruto at the end there :( You pair angst and lemons so well, keep writing more NaruSaku!
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was so sexy and brilliantly written!
guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Omg that's so sad and she's so stupid. Naruto is so amazing and she was happy with him. She's dumb, period. Plus she'd regret rejecting him and be jealous and sad and angry if she ever saw him with someone else. Thanks for this, it was good and Naruto and Sakura are awesome and amazing together. :)
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
oww perfect!
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Woah this was really intense. I liked it, but I disliked the ending. So I'll be checking for a sequal now.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Loved this!
Joele chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
beautiful a work of art loved it.

luvtoshi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Amazing work. Hot without being too was very elegantly done!

Great job, I love it!
ClutteredHailey14 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Great story! You should do a second chapter though, you know, to tie up some loose ends. I really think you should. Anyway, good job!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
awww, bittersweet:)
KyuubiLover100 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was great! I loved it! 3 Yay for lemon and yay for NaruSaku lemons!
Chukk chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I was reading your sequel "Things we could not say" and I got piqued as to where this sequel was formed out from. So I searched your profile and saw this :)

I love the beats that you used and the way you describe the lovemaking scenes without making it too graphic.

Awesome job.
This definitely deserves a space in my profile's Author Story Shrine

Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aww! I should have expected that ending, Aubrey has me so used to Naruto being the glutton for punishment that I see that as the norm now. lol. And their love scene was great, no reason you shouldn't do more. :)
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
no the correct thing would be naruto im sorry we didnt doo it more or sooner heheheheheheheh JK EHEHEHEHEH great job
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »