Reviews for My first love
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Even though I love Sesshomaru I hate him because Rin gave him her Heart and her love but he goes and cheats on her and makes the maid his lover while treating Rin like just a mistress! . It's not fair! Q.Q If he truly loved her he wouldn't of hurt her so much that caused her to act that angered him.

Mates don't do that to eachother but he did it!
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
this; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Sotam chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I hope that you can make an epilogue showing how Sesshomaru feels with the family who doesn't love is the relationship with the death of his love and her daughters will accept him or not after they know all what he did I hope that saw let me know if you saw kissus.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love this story so sad good job
BloodyCrystal Panora chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
u r makin me cry 2 much and its really sad
SessRin4EverTID chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I think and i know this is the 1st fanfiction that has ever made me cry *paused thnkx to crying* stupid sesshomaru this is y i like/ love rin more *keeps crying dont know when is going to stop crying * bye see u again 1 day TT suena
Lenalee chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
The story was awesome , really wish you could give a sequel like the children went to look for their father :)
mustacheman19 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
wat! wat! thats were u leave it! gah! i like the story but no happy endin i like happy endings!:(
nina lee chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
how dare you make me cry, HOW DARE (
rjordan93041 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I really loved that story I am a crying mess now lol
Sensei20 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Gosh,you made me cry!i mean more than anything or anyone had!its a nice story...a heartbreaking story...i guess love stories do not always end up in happy endings...i wish rin fought though...but i guess if i were in her position i would have done the same...waaaah!just who the heck created that unwritten law that loving is letting go?waah...sorry,i'm a bit emotional...!ah,i have to admit...i have to hate sesshy for a whole hour because of this(just after having my mom scold me for siding with sesshy while watching inuyasha...hahahah),i mean,argh,doesn't he know?argh,i still hate him!i wanna kill him right now!
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow. that was an excellent short fanfic. I am totally impressed. It may have had a sad tone to it but it showed Rin's inability to be kept down. I am looking forard to reading more of your works.
loverofallthings chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
JESUS, i cryed through it all
theharleygirl2010 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
that is a good story. i cried. a sad story but a very good sad story. keep up the good work i hope to read more of your stories.
meravina chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i cant belive you made me cry with one ch. i loved this and i usely dont love storys where the carter dies thank you for writing it
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »