Reviews for Completely Smashed
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/11
lol
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hehehe! Poor drunken James, but he and Jack sure had one fun night at the pub, lol. Funny story :D
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
A great story. Very funny.
xylot3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
WAHAHAHA! HA! HA! OH! OH MY! HAH! HAHAHA!

...I'm okay. I'm okay.

DAMN that was funny! Oho, Jack, you little SOB.

And aw. James. Poor poor poor little helplessly drunk hot sad emo James. All works out in the end. NOT. Eh.

Ohh this has definitely made for a not so boring night. :D

Cheers.
BoredWriter chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh, man, I never have that much fun drinking rum... well, I've never drank with Sparrow so that might explain things. Hehe, that's awesome. Drunk Norrington... :) Nice work.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Aw, that's funny. I can so picture Norrington waking up (with a pig for a pillow) and slowly searching for his wig - and his wallet - and - oh, that damn Jack Sparrow!

Very nice one-shot. I watched the PotC 2 DVD again last night and your fic totally feels right with the movie in mind.
B-emo-B chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
AHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! I understood that completely, maybe cos i've been on the computer for 3 hours too long...

no, in my own humble and fanfictionly-drunk opinion, that is not slash, and not exactly a drabble either. but whatever it is, it's funny!
mypiratecat1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I decided to check out your fics, mate, and I really enjoyed this one! Nope, I didn't see any slash, just a couple of hilarious, roaringly drunk 18th century sailors having one hell of a bloody good time! I've been there, meself! LOL!
Lord Commodore Norry chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Haha, that's funny! I was going to write a story where the commodore and Jack got stranded on that Island and got drunk! Great job! I felt so bad for James, though.
Vaudeville5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
That was bloody brilliant mate! Great job! I like it. You can probabaly guess who I am. Just one more thing to say. ELISAABET! Sorry, I had too.
Moonylovesme chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
AIIE! -fangirlflail-

jEEZAhs christ that made me lol.

-is honored- I thank thee for bestoing upon me yer writing skilzz. u rawk.

xD
FluffyShrekGirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Yay, first review! I liked this - amusing little story which made me chuckle :) favourited!