Reviews for Sins of the Doctor
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Maybe if he didn't act like an idiot and push her away.

Thanks for writing.
frangipaniflowers chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
this is really wonderful... i want to see how you handle the others now!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Speaking of Tardis keys... Sound of Drums? Last Time Lord? lulz
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
I loved this one.
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
This was an interesting story, in a good way. This whole fic has been excellent, and this update is no different.
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Another wonderful chapter, and I'm looking forword to the next.
Stacey190191 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
I loved it, especially the end

'he passes her the TARDIS key. Unbeknownst to Martha, he’s giving her a little part of his heart at the same time'

it was so sweet! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top update soon.

x
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
It's funny...Often the people who predict the future don't have such a capacity for reasoning. What I think he could do is just avoid Bad Wolf Bay! But I suppose it is entirely up to me...Another point: Mother Nature probably has PLENTY of grudges against him already, so I don't know if she'll need Martha to thrash him.
Lady Eivel chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
I did read it and, as always, loved it.

Happy New Year!
JForward chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Very good. One question. Have you changed your MSN? You never come online!
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
mwahahaha! evilness at every corner, 'tis. i think that either way this story was to turn, it would be somewhat dooming.

i say take it on with a metaphorical twist: have the events that occur be similar, with the meanings of the conversation be the same as the storm... only metaphorical.

its just an iea, but i thik it would be cool.

. [the 13 year old has spoken!]
artemisn chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Love it! Please continue! 10 & Martha rock!
malaleen chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
A very enjoyable story. And it's nice to see someone writing Ten/Martha on this site for a change.

I'd really like to encourage you to post your stories in lj communities like LifeonMartha or Smith_n_Jones. A lot of lj folks don't bother with anymore, or even Teaspoon for that matter, so I really think you are missing out on a big audience for your fics. You're very talented for your age, and I'm going to enjoy reading up on your other works.
Romana Dante chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
OH MY GOD...this was too good for words. You are an AMAZING writer, this was a fantastic fic. I loved the inner battle the Doctor has with himself, I love how desperate both characters are, the Doctor desperate for company, Martha desperate to understand...it was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant :)

*Romana Dante*