Reviews for Not So Far Apart
meriland25 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Beautiful and heartfelt ,this is An. Amazing fic. You got the characters and their complex relationships wonderfully. Great work,have a Nice day :)
Antonia chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Por favor, faça um continuação dessa maravilhosa história.
vangilene chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
continue fanfictions assim. esse foi o melhor que eu já li. faça mais charles/raven.
kyjori chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
wow... that was so confusing yet so sad!

this was good. a dreamy quality to it. I really enjoyed it. ill have to check out ur other stories now
LucyLoren chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh God, I can't believe this. I HAVE looked EVERYWHERE on the web to find a TRUE Raven/Charles fic. It seems like there's nobody shipping these two together. Kinda felt a freak myself for doing it. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT:
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
It was breathtakingly beautiful! So sad and intense, absolutely perfect :)
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was the first I've ever read of that ship but it was well and truly beautiful. I cried. Perfect.

~Chip
LilyHellsing chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw I love this story! Its VERY rare to find a romantic Mystique/Charles fic. This story is so sad but yet its adorable...in an odd way. Wish it wasnt a one shot...or is it? o.o Oh well XD I cant remember if you said one shot or not. Anyway, I love it!
MalfoysMudbloodPet chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Gah.. tissues, where are the tissues! *fans hands to dry eyes* Shoot! I told myself I wouldn't cry. That was beautiful!

*This is Camille by the way.*