Reviews for Seatmates
Autumnvicky chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
Oh hell no, when there's a snotty teacher drunk on power step OVER their nothing authority. I would go to Dumbledore and demand a pensive and truth serum. See if that grease-ball can lie his way into giving Gryffindors detention then!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Ahhhhhhh I can't freakin believe you,re ending it there!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Grrrrrrr you suckkk
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
I was really liking this story, i wish you could pick it up someday.;)
Jaidynn chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Although I am sorely disappointed. I just wanted to say thank you for letting us know you dropped the story. Thanks for writing what you did I really enjoyed possessive Draco verses Blaise.

Love

Jaidynn
vamp-gal chapter 15 . 7/12/2009
I think I might cry D

This was such an awesome story! I couldn't stop smiling (well apart from some obvious places) but yeah..

Who cares if it has no plot haha randomness is good it means when you get an idea for a plot you can use it and just do other stuff in the mean-time D

Ohh ( It was a really cool story!

Can't wait to read the next one you're thinking of D

- Thoughts while reading -

Ron & Harry: Freakin' Hilarious! Love it where they're singing about her smiling lol D

Dramione: So sweet! D

Blaise: Go back to Pansy

I wanna see Harry, Ron & Ginnys reactions (

Well basically lol, it was an awesome story! D
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 15 . 3/4/2009
WHY? Why must you stop? I was just getting so good! You stink! (Pouting)
icyclouds chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
that was a great chapter!

absolutely loved it!

I love malfoy and zabini , and hermione confused is really hilarious :)
kalsmalfoy chapter 15 . 1/10/2009

ATE! wag!

-cries-

i like this story and I really think you should continue!
SilverGreen98 chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
I'm sad you didn't finish this, but what you wrote was great.
WTF chapter 15 . 12/27/2008
Why don't you mention on the summary that it's abandoned instead of marking it as complete? I just wasted my time reading this only to find out that it won't ever be finished. You're an asshole.
jazzy chapter 15 . 9/17/2008
ok. well, i can't say i blame u for feeling like ur in a rut right now, and like ur story is going nowhere. as a reader, there seem to be many options, but for a writer, sometimes there aren't so many. (aka writers block) anyway, i think that while writing needs to be structured, well planned/developed/etc., sometimes that isnt enough. what u have here is a beautiful story- somewhat spontaneously written- but a beautiful story nonetheless. the rush of writing off inspiration not planning is truly something that, especially in often experimental writings such as fanfictions, is underrated, because it lends even the blandest stories an air of urgency, encouraging the reader to read on...

anyway, beyond my blabbing, i think this story has true potential- go with the flow, and see where u end up! i've really been enjoying reading it- but, if u feel that UR not ENJOYING writing it, then disregard this message. fanfics aren't just for the readers, afterall... ]
flamingbunnies chapter 15 . 8/20/2008
Aw come on. Don't just give up on this story! You have tons of reviewers that told you love this story. The least you could do is write a proper epilouge.
Nymphicus chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Wow! You got me reading until 2:08 in the morning. That is a record! Any more coming soon? I'm feeling very tired now... goodnight!
insaneprincess chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
i'm sorry you're abandoning this story - i liked it, it's cute.

:( well anyways good job on it tho. I thought it was pretty well written.