Reviews for Desperate Religion
Lightninging chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Omg.

I love, adore, and... and... LOVE this story!

This story had me alternately fangirl-squealing and falling off my chair with laughter.

This made my day! Thank you so much!
Heiddles chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
That last chapter made me feel all gooey and fuzzy inside! That was the cutest thing ever!
Yadda Blah chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
AW! So cute! I know I say the same for all of your stories, but they're just too perfect! Speaking of which... are you updating protecting me anytime soon...? It's my absolute favorite! Meep!
ItsTeotwawki chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Armstrong at a wedding. Ok, now THAT's a scary thought. ;)

The cuteness returns... and it brought its extended family!*huggles* Great fic!

Maybe Roy's second act as Fuhrer will involve miniskirts? ;)
ItsTeotwawki chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
*huggles* Typical Havoc. Great job, can't wait to read the end of it.
ItsTeotwawki chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I had the same thoughts the first time I saw episode 51. As a true Royai fangirl (and a plain 'ol Roy fangirl,) it was absaloutely horrible- and yeah, I saw it in Japanese first, and the English version doesn't come anywhere close.

Their story never gets resolved either, not even in Conqueror of Shamballa. (Which was too bad, since I spent a rediculous amount of money on that damn movie only to find that there was NO FRIGGIN ROYAI! They were barely in it at all!)

Sorry. In other words, this fic is totally awesome and cuter than...um...cute? Yeah, cuter than cute can be.
Prof. Lemonade chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Zomg! Awesome as ever!

Boo-chan.
Bizzy chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
I love Riza thinking 'it _should have_ been perfect'. It was a great line.
Krisymkk chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Awsome!
Krisymkk chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Awsome!Can't wait to read the next chappie!
Krisymkk chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Awsome first chapter!
Yun Min chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I know you finished this ages ago, Rissy-chan, but I'm just going to point one thing out for the sake of finding every single little Royai moment there is to be found. When Riza does collapse in front of Roy, she calls him Taisa (Colonel) instead of his promoted rank General. Riza Hawkeye, who does every thing by the book slips up on a rank.
winglessfairy25 chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
AW SWEET my friend!

You did a great job though after CoS (the movie) Alphonse is with Ed in our world. hehe.. Great job and thanks for this fic!

Erinn~
1st Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
AW I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
SidekickKep chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
YO!

I was SO fangirling (a word someone made up...) when Roy proposed. And then Havoc comes up with the guys-

"Armstrong (oh, Good Lord) LOL"

And I fangirl some more. And then... I laugh crazilly when all the girls started screaming and Roy being slapped (slammed in Armstrong's case) and the line with Maes and etc. etc.

Yeah. I had too many sugar packets today...

FLAMETAL-_-