Reviews for Sweet Sixteen
Alice chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Are you going to continue this story? Please, update, cause it is really worth reading :(
XYZ chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
Please, update! I click here everyday day and soner or later disappointment is going to kill me :D
Kayleigh-talitha chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I like the idea of Jake having a daughter and it makes sense his parents raised her. He must have been like 16 at the time when she was born, though I wonder what happened with the mother. ZYou write really well too.

However, I don't like the character Elizabeth, she comes off a bit Mary-Sue ish. She's in every dangerous situation, getting hurt, getting into every situation that happened in Jericho. I would have loved the story more if she wasn't so prominently there in every major scene. But that's my thing, I'm never a fan of dumping new characters into mix.
Meg chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OMG, what a cliffinger!

Best story about Jericho, EVER!

I really admires your work. Can't wait to next chapter...
curlybean chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
What a horrific accident. Undoubtedly, anyone going through that would have PTSD. I'm glad that Jake is finally aware of all that happened that night. I can't blame him for being mad that everything was kept from him, but I can't blame them, either, for not wanting to worry him too much with the situation he was in at the time.

Great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next update. Thanks for sharing...
curlybean chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
It's finally time for Elizabeth to stop avoiding Jake. This should prove to be a very interesting conversation. I don't know if I feel sorrier for Jake or Elizabeth...
curlybean chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
I'm excited that we seem to be a little closer to Elizabeth finding out the truth about Jake. And, Jake finding out the truth about Elizabeth. I can feel a bit of angst coming on. Thanks for the chapter.
Hope and love chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
i love it! Thanks for the update!
Kaiter1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh my goodness! I think I forgot to write a review for the newest update!

I'm so sorry. I thought the new chapter was awsome. I like the focus put on El and her friends as well as Jake and his. I can't wait until Jake talks to El! It's finally going to happen!

Awsome update!

Booklover2244 chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
OMG! i love this story! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
curlybean chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
I love all these little tidbits of information you keep giving out. Soon we'll know the story of Topeka, although I'm beginning to get a sense of what happened. Thanks.
curlybean chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Jake to the rescue...again. Don't you just love that man?

It seems that whatever happened to Elizabeth in Topeka has really messed her up. She needs some help, doesn't she?

I always felt bad for Jake when he was trying to talk to Emily in the cellar. She was definitely harsh with him. Truthful, but harsh. BTW, If I were Jake, I think I would be wringing Jordan's neck, lol.
curlybean chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
It's interesting how adding one person to a situation can change the whole dynamics. Now Jake has one more person to worry about, which means he will probably be risking his life even more. I'm anxious to know what happened to Elizabeth in Topeka, but I'll admit I'm even more anxious to find out the true story about how she is Jake's daughter.
curlybean chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
So, Elizabeth is Jake's daughter, but Gail and Johnston are raising her as their daughter...interesting concept. Can't wait to see where you go with this story. Thanks for sharing.
aznblackhowling chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
Nice story, I look forward to more. I hope there will be another update soon.