Reviews for Silence is Crimson

I love it though.
Renea chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Woah... That's intense xD Oh my gosh, I love your writing~
LuckyLeafGirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wow that was TOTALLY AWESOME! but the endings a little confusing for me, but OH WELL! IT WAS STILL TOTALLY AWESOME! u should make a sequel!

~Good Lucks from Lucky ~
KimiTien chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Wow is about the only thing that comes to mind when reading this.

just

...wow... maybe even whoa... but in a good..ish way.

hmm... that doesnt sound good huh? but this is something am going to make my sister read and my friends too!
LovelyCom chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
NO! HOW CAN THIS BE A ONE-SHOT? PLEASE NOT MAKE THIS A ONE-SHOT! MAKE IT A REAL STORY, YOU'LL GET WAYY MORE REVIEWS TOO! PLEASEE, IM DESPERATE MAKE THIS A REAL STORY!
f chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
one of the best damn one-shots that ive ever read. puts most of the shitty stories out there to shame great work.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great story, one of the best one shots I've read yet! The only one that comes close might be the Garden, but other than that you are far ahead of the competion. I love Kyuubi, thank you so much for writing this! The ending was my favorite part, you made it so dramatic.
IncandescentOne chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
holy crap. That was sick and twisted and dark and UTTERLY AWESOME OMFG! I LOVE YOU! Uh *cough* i mean, my respect for your litterary work has increased significantly, uh, in light of this... most excellent work. _
celtic-pride chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
damn just damn...all I have to say.
DarkSyde24 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was...disturbing to say the least. Not that I haven't read "Naruto dies and Kyuubi takes over" fics before, but at least in those I've read, Kyuubi was more interested in immediate payback on the soon-to-be dead fools who tormented and hurt his host, and by extension, him. But after reading this story, I feel dirty and now I need to read something really fluffy to restore my faith in the world.

Eh, BTW, good job. If nothing else, you've got a future writing children's books.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
very well done dark fiction. lots of great touches and logical thinking everywhere.

awesome job!
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice! Dark fics are awesome, although always sad...
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
An interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Best,

~JohnnyG

[Added to Mission Complete! C2]

P.S. Yes, RJ is a great author, though I have to say I think his quality in the last few books of the WoT series has begun to drop. But that's only my opinion.
Syncidence chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
How deliciously evil of you. This was such a great story, you planning on doing another one-shot that is sort of a sequel to this?
Dying.Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I don't know what to say...