Reviews for Altered Visions
StarWarsfan500 chapter 8 . 4/5
LOL POOR LEIA! i love this so much!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
Apprile chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Kya ! So cute, I like, I like !
ToxicVampire6606 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Loved the fic a ton! Love how you also dropped in Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan's relationship! So cute :D Just curious, but will there be the continuation in "I Have A Bad Feeling About This"?
bl789 chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Oh my god, you just ahve to continue this! it is soooooo awesome!
Lady Jones chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
I really liked this. It was very sweet. Brilliant work.
deezy-y chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Loved it!
Teldra chapter 8 . 4/6/2009
This is cute! :)
RomansuNeko chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
Gawd...I love it! Please continue? You've got me hooked! :D
Original-Elfkin chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
This was wonderful!

I loved the mythos that you created to work around the cannon relationship between Leia and Han. This worked out wonderfully.

I hope you plan on continueing it.

Hugs!
arppro chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
A nice sweet little ending, thank you very much for writing it! Thoroughly enjoyed the whole story, and now I shall go and make my way into reading the sequel! Great fic.
little dumpling chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
... Holy hell... that was... wonderful. I will love you forever for this story! - wow. what a great little story, and it wasn't as long as i thought "good" stories had to be. thank-you for the word treat, it was great. oh and would you please, please continue? i would really like a sexy little epilogue between these two...
little dumpling chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
*wines in happiness, then cries a little for Leia*, wait... why am i crying? i hate Leia... (damn Leia getting Han in the real SWs)anyways, thats so surreal, waking up from a dream/vision to find its real... kudos!
little dumpling chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
'"I want you in my head," he couldn't be more eloquent than that. But suddenly he was craving the commitment, the security, the presence of this bright being in his life, permanently.'

squee squee squee! *sighs* i wish a man would say that to me! ah excellent story progression, the whole Han seeing exactly what getting Luke would entail, and feel like... oh where will this lead?
little dumpling chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
*breaths deeply* well i am not very far along yet, but i can already tell you this is a wonderful story! fantastic, and seeing how different everything could have turned out if Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon had felt that way for each other! fantastic! and Han's feelings seeing this other Luke? i am impressed! i can't wait to read more!