Reviews for Oblivious
I thought it was great! I especially loved the whole school (including the teachers) shipping harry and cedric! and I liked Harry's slytherin side showing!
-georgia
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
lol Hermione you are so wrong harry is very much a slytherin just as he is also a gryffindor
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved how miss-know-it-all was actually the one in the dark lol
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
bs he's not slytherin! XD
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
lololololo we love it!
ophirys chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
this is a fun read! very cute and wonderfuly charming :)
EriKaBalDeL chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
cute.. not that i'm implying anything yeah, but maybe you should try cutting on your food and sleep more often?
Confeito chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Cute~
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i reallyu like this espeshialy the ending.
Lily887787 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
lol i wonder what harry was thinking throughout this story...
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
The line about it being too Slytherin just about had me dying in laughter XD Awesone job with this! *glomps the wonderful author*
AngelOfContemplation chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
As odd as this might end up sounding... this story is currently my happy place. It even makes my muses cheer and dance around. Mainly because it's just... Harry... and perfectly balanced between the sweet, innocent, unassuming and dense Harry... and the very sly, snake in the grass, completely and utterly SLYTHERIN Harry. That one lil part of the lil hero that most tend to forget about. I just love the way you balanced his Slytherin and Gryffindor halves... even under the influence of sugar and adrenaline. Wonderfully done. _
Ninsg Veen chapter 1 . 10/15/2010