Reviews for Sonic the hedgehog: Solaris
AD chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Young sonic has a homing attack but the spin dash is new... Oh well, never question a good fanfic.
My version of metal sonic is from creepypasta, well basically... My version has metal as a robotized in an alternet future, but thinks he's a robot made by eggman ( who's alternet future self robotized his sonic ), buuuuuuuuuut, regains his memory when absorbing that gemstone from sonic 4 ep. 2 ( it gives him powers, u know ).
P.S. sorry for the spelling... And loooooooong comment.
AD chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Groooooooooooooooossssssssss ssss!
Poor knux.
AD chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
(Spoiler alert!) Oh...my...gosh... This is cool cause u see metal sonic was gonna be in sonic 06 but was cut... Like a gem that would have let sonic go super! This way better than that game...I still wish sega made a patch though... Such a wasted opportunity.
AD chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Touching flashback... Oh and booooyaaaaahhhhh METAL SONIC! Oops I mean who was that metal dude oh well I guess we'll never know...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Tails ALWASY has MEEE! But i'm more of Sonic's fan, sorry Sonic and Tails
OMNISENSE95 chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Clever last sentense. "And that no one's name was Mephiles." Classic.
Undead009 chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
I am so confused right now, but I don't even care. That was a great trilogy and a great way to fix the F #ked up version of Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.
SonicFan12 chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
So Nazo actually died for a bit in this chapter hah!
thrawn92 chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
I prefer the Crush 40 version of His World
MarioKirbySonicFan14 chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
Good chapter! Sonamy's awesome! BTW, I'm trying to make my own x-overs. Mind if you give me some tips on how to make a good x-over, plz? Thanks!
Lucy Labrador chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
OH MY GOD! NAZO! That was a surprise, when I saw his name, I think my heart stopped for a second. Such a mysterious character. That story was good. NO, not good, great! Some things were different from the game, but it all tied together nicely in the end. You must have spent a while planning that. WELL DONE! (I have added you to my favourites.)
The Sky Kitsune chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
Please disregard the two previeus post's my computer screwed up. The final battle was great and Nazo is revealed to be the dark master. Zero gravity is next.
The Sky Kitsune chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
O
The Sky Kitsune chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
Black D
The Sky Kitsune chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
Mephiles plan is a succes and Silver is Sonic's descendent, OMG I did not see that coming.