Reviews for Für Musik: The Battle of Nevermore
452max chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really liked this story and I hope that you will go on to add more to this. And if you do could you please let me know because I would love to read more. And I hope that you will get max and alec together.
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
i really liked this story its cute an sad at the same time, if u decide to make a sequel or a buch of oneshots please let me know cause i really wanna read them ive put u o author alert as well but a message would be greatly appreciated :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Great story! I love it! It's awesome!
wildly-wrathful chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I freaking loved this! I always really enjoyed your Veronica Mars fic, and I'm so glad you've decided to write a DA fic now! I love fics where Max didn't end up escaping from Manticore, you did a wonderful job of showing it too!

And of course the Max/Alec friendship (and hopefully later, romance) is really fun to read.

Please update soon! :D
Big Edna chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was a very interesting AU. The timeline was a little confusing, because I guess I was assuming that being at a club and singing karaoke, they were older, however you definitely portrayed them as tweeny cute! I do hope there's more in this series, 'cause I'd like to see how the M/A progresses!
NDE01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
oh i really like the concept of this! I'll enjoy reading this as a series of one parters itll be nice seeing the M/A relationship unfold in this alt. universe way!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
For the most part, I really enjoy it. I do hope you continue (I know it's a series of one shots, but I still hope you continue the series of one shots). It's nice having this different version of Max and Alec, ones who have to rely on each other more because they only really have each other. So different from the show, at least (especially?) when Max is concerned. I loved her worry at Alec's disappearance.

As I said, for the most part I enjoyed it. There was only one tiny little thing that I thought I should point out. I wouldn't have minded you putting that author's note that states their ages at the beginning. I spent a decent portion of this fic trying to figure out their ages-on the one hand, you had it about two and a half years since PsyOps, but then it was a few years since the escape (which I late realized equaled three years, which isn't so bad) but *then* you had them acting as a young couple in a club a year earlier. I mean, yes, twelve year olds date, but it seemed pushing it, and I kept trying to figure out if they were as preteen as I was expecting, or if they were significantly older, or what.

Still, I enjoyed it. As if my repetition wasn't enough to get the picture across.
C1507 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I am loving the Alec/Max dynamic. Good Work
Karah06 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
hey! I really like this story so far! I am really looking forward to see where this is heading. I really like that you are planning on building to an eventual couple, rather than right away. It makes the tension so much stronger. Anyway, you are a really good writer and I cant wait until the next chapter or part of the series!
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
It's an interesting start and has much potential.

I would personally prefer that you post any follow ups in the same story because it's easier for me to follow along.

But however you do it, do continue. :)